Chapter 10: Eros and Xenia

Start from the beginning

But a soul for a soul...

** 

Will layed in a bed, that he knew but where he was he didn't know. He knew Iris was here because he could feel her hand in his, he could feel her pain, her sadness, her worry, her love, he could feel her soul. Will only remembered the words Xenia and Eros before he passed out, he didn't know what those names meant but all he knew was he never felt his close to someone before.  

"Will?" Iris spoke holding his hand tighter "Please wake up." 

"Honey its been three day's he has been through a lot, his body has been through a lot." Mrs. Resin spoke 

Iris tighten on his hand "You dont think I know that!? Eros is back and all Xenia can keep shouting is her love for him, in my head! He doesn't know anything about what he did or who he is! This wasn't suppose to happen! Not like this!" 

Mr. Resin spoke, "Sweetie don't you think we know this? Eros was present here all along, you knew he was, we all did, Will kept him dormmate all his life because Eros gave up, just like Xenia! We didn't know he would take over Will like that." 

Iris sighed "Will please..." 

"He was shot to, twice, his human body needs time to recover." Mrs. Resin spoke softly 

"Eros already healed him, he's healing because Eros forced through him shooting fire!" 

"He is the son of Hephaestus.." 

"Will please wake up." Iris held my hand towards her face her cheeks were wet with tears 

"We will give you time sweetie." Mrs. Resin spoke "I know what Xenia is like and I can't imagine her being this excited, but Will needs time to heal. Don't force him to wake when he needs time with Eros." 

** 

"You are finally ready."  A voice spoke in my mind 

"Who said that?" I shouted in the open void 

A tall man walked into view, he was gigantic, his athletic build put me to shame. His golden tan radiated off of the walls, his green eyes burned into mine, and his golden hair cascaded down his shoulders. He wore a white tunic, fire was burning all around us and soon I could feel an attachment grow within me. 

"I am Eros son of Hephaestus God of Fire." 

"You're Eros?"

He held his arms up smiling. "In the flesh!"  

"What happened? Where the hell are we?" I said looking around 

"We are in your mind...duh" He said sitting down with his legs crossed "You have kept me locked away for some time. I was finally got to push out of your lock three days ago." 

I shock my head in disbelief. "I think I would know if you were locked in my head! Or in my head.." 

Eros laughed "But you didn't know, I have been here for twenty-three years. Waiting for Xenia. I finally found her." 

"Xenia? You mean Iris? My mate?" 

Eros spoke. "Xenia is the sister of Athena God of Wisdom daughter of Zeus the God of Lightning. She is my soulmate who I gave up searching for thousands of years ago." He looked sad "She was hear all along and when she showed you who she was for the first time I got to see her, but couldn't get through to her. She knew I was here, she knew!" 

"Iris is my mate not Xenia. I dont understand how this is possible!" I spoke sitting in front of him 

He spoke of a tale, the night when they first became soulmates, the first of there kind. He told me of the adventures they took together when they were in Olympus, of when they came down to Earth. Eros spoke of the years where they would find each other every fifty years, he spoke of the children, of the deaths, of the beginning's, he spoke of the longing. He told me he gave up because there was no search of her returning to him. He spoke of being locked away, Eros spoke of the love they created with each other to create thousands of soulmates around the world.