"YOU KILLED MY DAD?!"

TW - YELLING, CURSING, MENTIONS OF MURDER, CRYING, WOUNDS, BLOOD, MENTAL BREAKDOWN, SELF HARM (in a way), PASSING OUT

Summary - When Fundy finds out how his dad really died, a mental breakdown takes over.

Thank you @Babeyfoxi for the request!

"YOU KILLED MY DAD?!"

It was after the Manburg vs Pogtopia war. Almost everyone who was on L'manburg's side was there, apart from a handful of people who were trying to fill the crater.

Everyone was filling each other in on what they missed during the war. When it got to Phil's turn, all hell broke loose. Specifically, Fundy was pissed.

"Fundy, you can't blame me! He begged me to kill him!"

The fox was fuming. He had to physically strain himself to not throw himself at his so called 'Grandfather.'

"HE WASN'T IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Everyone looked at the fox as if he were in the wrong. Almost as if his father wasn't killed by the man they were so eager to defend.

"Fundy, calm down and-"

"NO! I WILL NOT FUCKING CALM DOWN! HE WAS LIKE AN OLDER BROTHER TO YOU, HOW ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!"

Tommy recoiled at that, trying to figure out the next words of his to say.

"Hey, Tommy, I got the book you asked me for!"

And with that, Fundy's anger was gone.

His father, his dead father, was standing in the doorway. His skin was transparent and his eyes were... Grey.

Tears filled Fundy's eyes.

"See, Fundy? He's still here. He might not remember everything but-"

"Fuck you,"

With one last glance at his father, the furry ran out of the room, ignoring the calls of his name behind him.

He didn't know where he was going, it didn't matter. His legs were just running and running and running and-

He stopped. He was right outside of Pogtopia.

With tears freely streaming down his face, Fundy made his way through the door that wasn't covered up with dirt anymore.

Making his way down the dangerous stairs, the fox looked at all of the buttons surrounding him.

The anger was back.

He swiped at the buttons, breaking every single one he could see, cutting his hands in the process.

"FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!"

Fundy looked around at the mess he made.

Broken buttons lay on the floor, some coated in the red liquid that was escaping Fundy's palms at an alarming rate. Blood smeared the walls.

But the fox couldn't bring himself to care.

He kept swiping at the walls, screaming profanities at the top of his lungs.

He yanked at his hair, pinched at his skin, bit his lip to the point of blood.

The furry didn't know how long it had been before he collapsed on the floor, panting and sobbing as he clutched his knees.

Maybe that was why he didn't hear the footsteps echoing on the walls. Why he didn't hear his friends calling his name. Why he didn't notice that they had found him until he was wrapped into a hug.

He tried to tell the unknown people to fuck off but he didn't have the energy.

Relaxing his body, Fundy's vision went dark.

--------------------

Phil slowly pulled away from his grandson, immediately tending at the wounds on his hands.

"Fucking hell..."

Tommy paced around the ravine, trying to stop the tears from falling out of his eyes.

Niki freely sobbed into Eret's shoulder, the older wrapping his arms around her and shedding a few of their own tears.

Wilbur looked on with a concerned expression and an aching feeling in his chest. He longed to remember so he could help his son.

As soon as Phil was finished bandaging his wounds, he picked up Fundy and gave him to Tommy, not trusting himself to carry the fox.

Trying not to hurt him even more, Tommy held the furry close to his chest and made his way out of Pogtopia, everyone following close behind.

What the hell were they gonna do now?