𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Shut up cause you was doing em too.." She said.

"No I wasn't.." I said shaking my head. "You trippin.."

"On My Daddy grave you used go around the house saying You mad or nawww.." She said, I laughed.

"On MY daddy grave I wasn't doing that faggy ass shit.." I said shaking my head. We had two different fathers and they both were dead, I don't know what my momma did but I think her coochie was a curse cause how both yo baby daddies dead? Shit unrealistic.

"On MY daddy grave yes the fuck you did.." She said.

"How you putting shit on yo daddy and you aint ever met em? Dets how I know you lyin.." I said, she started cackling all ugly and shit.

"Bitch fuck you.." She said laughing.

"I forgot how ugly yo fuckin laugh is.." I said with a mug.

"I didn't.." Mario said. "She need to shut the fuck up a nigga tryna sleep.." He added, I shook my head.

"Man y'all niggas toxic.." I said.

"Your toxic fa bringing that girl around Kataleya knowing that she like you.." She said, I smacked my lips.

"That girl don't like me, she fuck with like 4 different niggas.." I said standing up from the bed and grabbing my phone.

I walked into my bathroom and flicked the lights on before putting my hair into a ponytail. I only kept my locks as symbolism for my father, he wanted me to keep them forever so that's what I was gon do out of respect fa him.

He always took care of me before he was tragically killed in front of me and Ja'Meena. We never talked about it but I was the one who had to identify the body. I still get chills in my body whenever the image flashes through my mind. Sometimes, it pops up in my dreams turning them into nightmares.

"Dejhari! Are you listening!" I heard snapping me out my thoughts, I looked at the phone and blinked.

"No." I said shaking my head. "Say what you was saying.." I turned the sink on and grabbed my toothbrush and started my hygiene for the day.

"I said she does like you and you like her so why you playing with her like that?" She said with a frown.

"Why she playing wimme?" I asked with a mug.

"You told her you liked her Monte?" She asked looking at the phone as I brushed my teeth, I spit in the sink.

"Naw.." I said shaking my head.

"THEN HOW THE FUCK SHE GONNA KNOW YOU LIKE HER?!" She yelled, I smacked my lips.

"JA'MEENA DEJHANI LEWIS WHY THE FUCK IS YOU YELLING AND YOU SEE ME SLEEP?!" Mario yelled, she smacked her lips.

"My bad Kamario, damn.." She said. "What you was saying brudder?"

"She aint. That's the point.." I said with a mug.

"I'm so lost. You mad at ha fa talking to another nigga and you not even tryna tell her you like her.."

"Stay lost. Stay the fuck out my business.." I said mugging the phone, she smacked her lips.