Chapter 38: Gender Reveal

Start from the beginning

"Never Be Afraid To Talk To Me About Anything. If Something Is Bothering You Or If Its Something You Want, You Tell Me. We Will Talk About It. Im Not Going To Leave You For Speaking Your Mind Or Wanting To Try Something New Baby. Im Always Down To Try New Things. We Will Talk To Tessa Together, Tomorrow And See How She Feels. Sounds Good?" She Nodded And Kissed Him. He Turned To Me. "Damien Said He's Ready When You Are. He's Outside With Allison And Alice. Im Going With The Guys To Open The Company. I'll Be Back Later For The Gender Reveal." He Kissed Ava One More Time. "I Love You Pumpkin, See You Later." And With He He Left. HOLY HAMMER OF THOR! Did He Just Say He Loved Her! Ha! I Fucking Knew It!

"Did He?" She Paused, Just As Shocked As I Was.

"I Think So!" I Smiled At Her.

"You Heard That Right? Im Not Just Losing My Mind And Hearing Shit Right?" Her Breathing Became Rapid. Oh No... She's About To Have And Episode. I Quickly Bring Her In For A Long Hug And Feel Her Slightly Relax.

"Calm Down Before You Pass Out." I Said Rubbing Her Back As She Tries To Even Out Her Breathing Was Back To Normal, I Pull Away And Wipe The Tears Off Her Cheeks. "He Said He Loves You. Now Before You Start Freaking Out, He's A Patient Man When It Comes To You. So If You're Not Ready To Say It Back To Him, Do Not Panic. Take Your Time." She Sighed And Nodded. "Good. Now Carry Me Please." I Giggled. She Gave Me Her Resting Bitch Face.

"Bitch You're Pregnant, Not Crippled. I Will Give You My Arm To Hold So Don't Fall, But I Am Not Carrying You." She Said Holding Out Her Arm.

"Well Mommy Tried Little One." I Rolled My Eyes And Rubbed My Belly. Ava Laughed. We Make Our Way Downstairs And I Can Hear Allison Squealing With Excitement.

"Maybe Damien Will Carry You." Ava Said Smiling.

"Are You Kidding Me? Ever Since We Had Sex, He's Like An Happy Little Kid And An Over Protective Fiancée All Wrapped In One. I Bet The Moment I Get Outside He Will Pick Me Up And Carry Me To The Car." I Stated. She Laughed.

*****

"We Opened The Front Door And See Allison, Alice And Damien Standing Next To The Car Talking. The Moment He Sees Me, He Rushes Up To Me And Picks Me Up Bridal Style Kissing Me On The Nose.

"Hey There Beautiful." He Says Smiling. I Look Over At Ava And Give My 'I Told You So' Face.

"Hi Baby." I Give Him A Kiss And He Walks Towards The Car, Setting Me Down Gently In The Passenger Seat, Then Running To The Driver Side.

"Be Careful! I Love You Both And Hurry Back!" Allison Hollers As We Pull Away.

- Damien's POV -