Chapter 1 - Helping Out

Your POV ~

I look over to see freed struggling to place books back in order in the guild's library. "I actually thought you knew where the book were meant to be." I say as I walk over to green-haired wizard who seemed confused. 

I then guided his arm with my hand to the right shelf. "I don't see it necessary to remember where the all the books should be. I only remember ones that I read." He replies. "Well since we are almost done why not stop for now. I will finish the rest." I tried to be considerate since Laxus, Evergreen, and Bixlow went on a mission without him.

"No, I shouldn't just allow you to do all the work." He responds. he was such a gentleman when it came to almost everything. I had always wondered if he ever relaxed and had fun. "What are you going to do then? If you can't memorize where the books are then there is no point. You should just relax in the guild hall." 

I made my point clear enough, for then he started walking down the stair. I started to use magic to try and make the job go quicker. My eyes that were once such a bright blue turned black and purple. "Sort!" I yell as I see the books start to gravitate.

Soon after a few moments had past and the last book was about to insert itself on a shelf it started to fly around with no control. When I could release the charm that I had put on it, the book fell to where freed had been watching me do my magic. I blush in embarrassment.

~ Freed's POV ~

I felt an object suddenly fall onto my hands after I had been watching the young guild member try her magic. I look at her blushing in embarrassment as the walks over to me. "Thanks for catching it, and sorry that you had to see me loose control." She says as she takes the book out of my hands. "I found it quite entertaining seeing the books dance in the air as they sort themselves." I hope she felt better after the compliment I said

"Thank you. I really appreciate you trying to cheer me up, but I still feel sad that you had to see that." She says. "sort." The book starts to flow upwards to the only spot in the library that had not been filled in.

"Well . . . hm . . . What's your name again?" I ask. I don't remember her name. I start to sweat nervously. "Call me Shina." She says happily. "Don't forget it again."

Your/Shina's POV ~

"Call me Shina. Don't let it happen again." This Nickname is a sinI am a sin. "Well Shina, I hope to see you and maybe even hangout with you. My apologizes I forgot your name." He snaps me out of my deep concentration. he bows.

"You're very formal just like a gentleman everyone says.  Please people do forget me name a lot even if I was in this guild for 10 years." I say a bit saddened. He starts to blush just a little from my compliment.

"I thank you for your compliment. I never thought of myself as a gentleman. I just try to be considerate." He says with a his blush grows bigger. "I need to go help out at the bar. I hope to chat with you once in a while." I say as I walk down the stairs remembering I have to help Mira even more.

"Hey, looks like Freed's got a girlfriend." I hear some one called out from below. 

~ Bixlow POV ~

"Hey, looks like Freed's got a girlfriend." I shout as I see my buddy blushing as a girl walks down the stairs. "Shina is not my girlfriend." Freed quickly stated.

"Your Bixlow right?" The girl was looking up at me as she spoke. "Yep." I reply with confidence. She walks away off to somewhere right after I reply. "Your girlfriend seems a bit shy don't you think Freed?" I tease Freed as I see him blush in embarassment. 

"She is not my girlfriend." He states as he walks closer to me. I smirk. This is going to be interesting. I want to see how it plays out.

"Well my friend. Laxus and us are back, so why don't we head to the guild hall?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My words are scattered around the floor.
I can't find what I am looking for.
You took the lost peices and placed them together.
Although you looked so lonely when we were with each other.
There was a rift that stopped our smooth flow.
You left and just went, I also had to go.

How did you enjoy this first chapter? The 2nd one will come out soon I hope. You should read my other fanfictions if you're interested and suggest some new shippings or topics for stories. 

~ Fangirl Always or Fanboy Always