Chapter 2 ~ Conciousness

~ Freed's POV ~

Me and Bickslow walked into guild hall searching for Laxus and Evergreen. However, my attention instantly turned to Shina dressed in a maid outfit. I could tell my cheeks were seeping with a mad, red blush.

"Hehehe. . . Seems someone is in loovvee!!" Bickslow says behind me.
Love? How am I in love?

I turned serious again and headed toward my usual spot in the guild, with the rest of the Thunder Legion. "Did you find a girlfriend, Freed?" Laxus says with a smirk.

"W-what do you mean by that? I just met her." I say in defense. He retaliates easily. "She's been here 10 years and you still didn't meet her until today? that's low."

I see Shina walk up to us. "Hey Freed. Nice to see you again." She smiles at me . I try to sustain (Is that the right word?) from blushing madly. "Yo Shina, you've been working at the guild non-stop why aren't you out on a quest or at least away from the guild." Bickslow says.

Shina stays silent but has a very ashamed look on her face. Then she tries to run away, but Laxus grabbed the back of her collar and lifter her into the air. When he lets her go, she took a deep breath and started to explain. 

"Master says I need to spend more time at the guild so he took my quest privileges away." She says. I understood why she wood be embarassed. Everyone heard a sudden smack from the giant door, seeing as it is now wide open. "Everyone Duck!" A person yells, and before anyone knew it a giant boulder was thrown into the middle of our guild hall.

~ Your POV ~

Theres a giant boulder in our guild hall. It wasn't the weirdest thing that happened to me, but it still was pretty weird. I instantly search around the boulder to see if everyone was OK. They were. "I-I'm sorry . . . I was panicing and found your place. I saw the sign so I thought it was the b-best place I could go."

I turn around to see a little boy crying and apologizing like crazy. Master comes up to the boy. "It's OK little one. You were struggling." He tries to calm him down, but it just keeps gtting worse. "B-B-But, I brought him into your building." He replies.

Who is 'him'?

I suddenly felt a cold hand grasp onto my neck. It started Choking me! "A-aug-h, h-h-el-l-lp me-e," I say slowly losing conciousness. The last thing I heard was:

"Finally . . . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I finished the a part at least! Yes, I know people hate cliff hangers, b-b-but I like them. 
Try and guess what is going to happen. You probably will get it righ though. . . I mean its because I like cliches . . . yeah.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Publishing more parts of different stories I hope. I got nothing else better to do. Adios!