Welcome to mystic falls

"Up, now" My Mum says.
"Come on, we only moved in yesterday. I'll go tomorrow, plus I haven't finished unpacking" I mumble under my duvet.
"Now" She says, ripping of the cover leaving me on a naked bed with me curled up in the middle.
"K, ok, be down in 10" I do as I am told and get dressed into my black sleeveless top and denim shorts with black tights, also my black boots. Ok, I know what your think, I'm into goth. No I'm not I think I just look good in black.
"About time" she says handing me my cornflakes and the milk with a bowl already there.
"Shut up" I say.
Me and my mum aren't close, really. But I do care about her. My dad died 3 years about when I was 14, by an animal attack when we went camping. I miss him.
"Do you need any momey" She asks.
"Yeah, 10r please I'm going to the mystic grill, it seemed quite popular when we drove passed"
She hand me the money and I make my was to my car, red Porsche, I drive to the school. I look good, big with teens everywhere. I hate being he new girl, people judging you.
I get out my car and walk up to the front doors.
"Hi are you the new girl" say a with straight brown hair.
"Yeah, I'm Lily"
"I'm Elena, welcome to mystic falls, I sure will enjoy it her" she says smiling.
"Would you mind showing me to the principle office?" I ask politely.
"Sure"