Truth

Lily's POV

I woke up in a soft bed. Damon was in the armchair next to the bed.

"Damon" I say, weakly.

"Omg your ok" he say, worried.

"I'm fine" I look over to my neck and there's nothing, not even a mark. " Where's the cut, I got bit, Elena.."

"It's not Elena" Damon says.

"She said she knew you, she said she was an old friend, what does that mean" I say, kinda worried.

"Do you want the truth, or do you want me to make you forget"

"I want the truth all of it."

"Well I'm a vampire and this is my story"

Flashback

"A young girl, came to my house. Asking for a home to stay in, because she was made homeless because of the war. I fell in love with her instantly. She was beautiful. My father gave her a room, instantly. She had a servant she was Emily Bennet, Bonnie's ancestor. She was a torment to me and Stefan, she wanted us both, but she wanted Stefan most, I was deverstated. She show her what she was, she used mind control to make us do things. Our father tracked the demons, they found this device, it was a compass it point to a demon. One night they planned to get them all and burn them in a tomb. They put a poisonous herb to vampires into Stefan's blood, and when she drank from him they captured her and so we thought, we tried to rescue her but own father shot us with her blood in our system, so we turned, I spent 140 years loving and looking for her"

End of Flashback

"Wow...i-I don't know what to say" I say, so many thought were going through my mind.

"You don't need to say anything, but you do need to do something"

"What" I say, willingly

"Were this necklace at all times, and drink this herb" He says holding a box and a tube of what looks like water.

He opens the box and there is a beautiful purple pendant, and swirly silver locket.

"It beautiful" I say. it turn around and he put it on.

"Just don't take it off. drink this" He says, I down the tube, it taste like grass and marmite.

"Drink one of these a day there in that cupboard over there"

I smile at him, it's so cute when he worries over me. " Lily.."

"Damon"

"Why did you run off when I...kissed you" He asked, confusion filling his eyes.

"It was my first kiss, my first date and when I kissed you I felt....wonderful" I say.