Umm

Lily's POV
The date was great, at the beginning I was really dreading it, but as the night went on, I got more comfortable and just enjoyed myself. Damon is driving me to somewhere he used to go as a kid. He pulled up at some old abandoned cabin. It had the most beautiful view and lake, the water was so turquoise, it looked like it was painted.
"Wow" I say not taking my eyes of the view.
"Before my mother died she would take us down here, and let me and Stefan run around and splash around in our birthday suits. she would make us a picnic and when we got older, just sat over there and watched the sun go down, but that all changed, when mother died. My dad forbid us to come here" Damon said, Anger, hurt and sadness filled up in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, Damon" I say embracing him in a hug.
"Anyway, enough with the sad stuff, race you to the pond" Me and Damon set off running as fast as we could towards the pond. obviously, Damon beat me.
"You going in" Damon asked.
"I don't wanna get my dress dirty" I say.
"Right ahead of you" He takes off the backpack that he had, and pulls out my purple bikini.
"I got Elena to get it"
"Thanks, but were will I get changed" I state.
"I'll turn around" He turns around and trust him and strip off and change into the bikini. I turns around and Damon is there with his trunks on and back facing me.
"I'm ready" He turns around, a big smile spreads across his face.
"You look stunning" I blush.
"You look hot with your six pack" I complement.
"We jump into the pool, and I try to dunk him, but he is too strong. Instead he throws me into the pond. I swim up to him, and attempt to push him over, but fail,
He steps closer to me, our noses almost touching. He leans in. my heart beat was racing, I want to push him away, but I couldn't I also want to lean in. I meet his lips, and a wonderful feeling comes over me. I kiss back and he wraps his arm around my waist and deepens the kiss. I pull back and look at him, wondering what I've done. I panic and swim away from him as fast as I could. He calls for me, but I ignore him. I climb up to the bank and grab the towel and run of into the woods.