Eighteen~last chapter~

"I object "-Ashley

I thought to myself wow I really just pranked you all. Ashley didn't show up she is in jail.

"You may now kiss the bride"-The Guy

After the wedding ceremony was finished we headed back home for the after party. It wasn't a big party just some of the friends from work.

Some people from the SMP even came.

They party lasted for a while. We didn't drink or anything we just enjoyed talking with each other.

After almost everyone left we cleaned up a bit. Alex(Quackity) was staying in the guest bedroom.

" How do you guys feel being all married and stuff"-Alex

"It feels great "-Karl

"So how come you guys aren't going on a honeymoon "-Alex

"Karl wanted to spend time with you"-you

"Really "-Alex

"No, we just wanted to stay home" -Karl

"Oh"-Alex

After that conversation we went into our rooms and went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been 5 years since Karl and I got married. We lived in a bigger house now and adopted and child.

Our house was farther away from our old houses because of Ashley getting out of jail.

Our kids name was Lilly, Karl named her after his favorite flower (lmao I don't know if that is his favorite flower ). Today was her first day of 6th grade and we were very proud of her. She always had the best grades in school and we would take her out to eat every Friday as a reward.

We are going to surprise her with a new puppy today. Mostly because Karl was begging to get one and I knew she wanted a dog also.
~~~~~~~~~
Lilly POV

School was finally over. Today I had to walk home because my parents said they couldn't pick me up today. It wasn't a far walk only a couple minutes.

I walked out of the school building and heard someone call my name. I walked over to her.

"Hi, I'm your mommy's friend she said you needed a ride"

"Okay "-Lilly

I got in her car. My parents had a lot of friends and she looked familiar so I just assumed she was telling the truth.

"What's your name again"-Lilly

"Ashley "

The end lmao