19. Once a Lion, Now a Stag

Title: Once a lion, Now a Stag

Authorjumpingmanatee

Fan-fiction: Harry Potter, Game of Thrones

Ships: (not enough chapters to know if there are any ships -- from the time I have read the fanfic)

Summary:

Harry Potter died in the Forbidden Forest facing Voldemort. He ended up at King's Cross Station, where his parents greeted him. Lily and James informed Harry that because he had united the Deathly Hallows, he had become Death's Champion and that Death was sending him to a new world called Westeros. There, Harry would be born to House Baratheon and made Crowned Prince of the land.

With his memories and magic intact, what changes will Harry Potter make to Westeros? Will they be for the good of Westeros or its detriment? Can changing one single event make such a grand difference in the Game of Thrones? Read and find out.

Warning: Mature

Review:

So, in this fanfiction, instead of an ordinary person being reincarnated the actual character Harry Potter gets reborn in a different universe. It is really interesting when Harry Potter becomes the "Master of Death" but is just the champion and is allowed to reincarnate into the Game of Thrones instead of staying in the Harry Potter universe. Its attention-grabbing that Harry is reborn as King Robert and Cersei's child which is unexpected. (For me at least in the beginning) Really recommend this fanfic, can't wait for new updates.

--------------

The summary and photo is not mine. All rights are reserved to the author,  jumpingmanatee

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 09, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Reincarnated into movie/book listजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें