Chapter 2

I don't think this story is gonna have a lot of chapters so don't hope anything.

Athena was now 4. She was strong yes. She was able to go God. But her God was equal to Blue.

The GP's wife agreed for Athena to be part of the family but she was away in a mission. The GP also gave Athena some of his blood with magic making Athena part Angel.

Athena now had a bit of white in the ends of her short hair. A bit of violet in her eyes. But no, there wasn't any blue in her skin. It was still light brown. She still had her tail.

Cover picture of this story.

The GP today was going to introduce Athena to his children.

They were sitting in a long table in the Omni palace, the Angel side.

Cus, Korn, Awamo, Vados, Sour, Whis, Marcarita and even Merus (oldest to youngest. Well that's what I think). They were having a conversation with each other until the GP walked in the room.

"Greetings my children," the GP greeted smiling. The Angels stood up and bowed slightly.

"Greetings father," they all greeted back.

"You are all here today because I am introducing a new member to our family," the GP stated.

"Is mother back?" Whis questioned.

"No"

"Can we see him or her?" Cus asked excitedly.

"Yes. Athena can you come," just as the GP said a small figure entered the room. The Angels were shocked.

"H-hello. I'm A-Athena nice to meet you," the young one said shyly with a baby voice.

"Awwww," the Angels except Marcarita approached the toddler happily.

"A mortal?" Marcarita asked. Merus wasn't enough heh?

"She's so cute father," Cus said smiling.

"I'm glad you like her. Your mother also agreed when I contacted her," GP stated smiling.

"Athena we are glad to have you to our family," Whis said to the young one and the others agreed.

"Thank you!!" Athena jumped at Whis and gave him a hug.

"Awwww"

Then Athena gave and each one of them their own hugs. More like a cuddle to Cus. Athena headed for Marcarita to give a hug.

"Do you want a hug?" Athena asked in her cute baby voice. Marcarita didn't want to look bad infront of her siblings and father so she took the hug. She's gotta admit it's nice and cute. They then parted.

"And that was all. You can go now," GP said smiling as he picked Athena up.

"Aww," the Angels whined but they can't say no. They have to care for their destroyers.

"Athena. Know that our universes are always welcome for you," Whis said.

"You can visit anytime," Vados added.

"And if you want to visit your big brother Merus just call so I won't be on duty," Merus said grinning.

"Duty?"

"Oh nevermind heheh"

The Angels then departed to their universes. Leaving both GP and Athena.

"Did you like your siblings Athena?" GP asked Athena in his arm.

"I loved them all daddy. Thank you for taking me in," Athena said smiling.

"No need to thank Athena. If anyone is going to thank is me. Thank you for coming in my life," GP said smiling and Athena hugged him.

"Thank you Daddy"

Okay that's the most loving moment in my life. But not the only one. Hope u liked it. I'm crying right now 😭

Instant out 😜

Athena Grandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें