Chapter 6

Athena's POV

I tracked Gohan's energy and teleported there. I appeared in front of him and he was startled.

"Hey Gohan, can I attend this school. Ms Bulma said I must get a social life," I said.

"Oh okay"

"Thanks"

"Just don't use your powers kay? Humans will freak out," Gohan said and I nodded.

"I understand"

"Well come with me," Gohan said and walked to the school. I followed behind him.

Time Skip

"Good evening teacher Gohan," the mortal teenagers greeted.

"Good evening everyone. I would like to entroduce our new learner," Gohan said and all eyes everted to me.

"Greetings everyone. My name is Athena Elizabeth Grand and I'll be in this class until I wish to leave," I said giving a slight bow.

"I'm Mr Karu, nice to meet you Athena," the teacher named Mr Karu said smiling.

"The feeling is mutual"

"Now anyone wants to show Athena around the school at launch?" Gohan asked and there was quietness.

"No need. I can find my way through this school," I said and Gohan smiled.

"See you later then," Gohan said and walked out the class. I waited for any command I should be given.

"You look weak! I'm sure even Rezar can beat you!"

"Don't be fooled by my looks. You might be surprised of what I can do," I said.

"Why are you so formal?!"

"I was raised in fomarlity. My whole family is like that," I replied and some students smirked.

"You can sit with Stacey there," Karu said pointing to a blonde haired girl. I walked to her and sat beside her. She gave me a trash look and smirked.