Chapter 2

Bercouli witnessed it all and began to doubt Quinella, she was not expected to treat "Stacia" like that. He slipped through the walls without making a sound, until he heard Quinella say.

"Eugeo, investigate the area. Someone might have seen this girl named "Asuna". Kirito, you take her to the dungeon. I'll be in my rooms." Now he know her name, Asuna, it could be of help to him in the future. Bercouli quickened his pace making his footsteps felt and Eugeo heard them. Bercouli drew his sword and used his time slicing ability. He sheathed it and began to run. Eugeo found it and went after him, his mistake was that he did not realize the ability and when he touched it he shot out. He got up on the ground putting his hands on it to get up but when he looked up, Bercouli was no longer in that place.

.

He could not stay there, as he had been discovered, so Bercouli went to a floor of the cathedral and escaped with his dragon. He did not know where he was going, he just wanted to get away from that place. I kept thinking about that poor girl, what happened? What plan does Quinella have for him? And similar questions. When he realized it, he was a bit far from the Central Cathedral, above a forest. He landed with his dragon and searched for a hollow tree to spend the night.

.

Kirito carried the girl in his arms, he liked the heat that she sent and did not want to let go of her. Something told him that she was special to him but he didn't remember her. When he got to the underground floors, he opened a cell with two beds and put her in one of them, finally, he placed chains on her wrists. He was sorry to see her like this, but he didn't know who she was and he couldn't find out until she woke up. He went out to remove his sword and went back inside. He locked the gate, lay down on the other bed and waited, falling asleep.

.

Eugeo was heading towards Quinella's room. He climbed onto the platform, lifting it up, and surveyed the room. This one was as before, before that girl appeared.

"And tell me," someone murmured from the bed. "What happened? Was there someone?"

"Yes. It seems that Bercouli saw the girl, the problem is that she escaped." He murmured approaching the bed.

"Don't worry, he won't be able to do anything alone ... Come." Eugeo walked over to the bed and slipped inside, lying down next to the woman. Quinella hugged him while touching his blond hair. Finally, Eugeo fell asleep while the silver-eyed woman looked at him with a smile on her face.

.

.

.

Honey-haired woke up with a headache in a bed. She slowly opened his eyes, finding herself in a ceiling made of stone. She remembered what had happened the night before causing her to get up suddenly. She ran to the gate to look for his lover but did not reach him, since the chains that held Asuna stopped her. She was going to scream his name but heard a few breaths not far from her. Asuna turned her head to see who it was and when she saw it, she thought she was in a dream, only when she reached out and touched him, Asuna knew instantly that it was reality.

"Kirito-kun," she murmured, making the boy to open his eyes. He sat on the bed and then hugged Asuna. That surprised her, since he was not supposed to remember her, but she hugged him back anyway. They finally parted ways and Kirito started to speak.

"I know how we can escape from here, you just have to say what I tell you." Asuna thought her memories had returned, making her very happy.

"But I can do it faster." She raised her hand to use geographic manipulation, but Kirito stopped her by grabbing her arm.