Chapter 4

"Trust me." Asuna turned as Kirito did to change positions and for him to receive the impact, the only change was that they were now upside down.

She pulled a hand away from Kirito's back and opened her mouth. The giant "Hyyaaa" sounded like the previous times, together with the aurora, and a stone column came out of the wall of the cathedral towards the ground, slightly crooked, acting as a slide to cushion the fall. Finally, Asuna's back touched the white stone and the two of them slid down it.

 Already at the end of the column, the two stopped hugging from a heavy impact and rolled off, crashing into a building. They were going so fast that one of them broke the wall, causing some debris to fall on it. The people heard the blows and left their houses, approaching where the noise had occurred and, little by little, they were getting closer and closer. Some murmured things about the knights, others about the column that appeared on the wall of the cathedral, very few, but some, said to leave ... Kirito recovered from the few blows he gave himself, since Asuna had received most and it seemed that that was her intention. He got up as best as he could and approached her, removing some stones from her. 

 Thank God no bones were broken, but he had been hit a lot. He embraced her as if he had already lost her, until Sinon arrived with Leafa in her arms. People stepped aside to let them pass. 

 "God, A-Asuna." Leafa said crying, as she bent down to hug her when she was free from the jet's grip. Kirito thought and finally came up with a plan. He pointed his index finger at the honeycomb and opened Stacia's window. He had 4 points of durability left. Seeing the durability limit she possessed, he instantly understood why she said to trust him. 

 "Repeat what I tell you." Kirito took Leafa's hand with his right hand and Asuna's, which was heavy and felt cold, with his left, joined the two girls hand's. 

"Sistem call. "

 "Sistem call. "

"Transfer Human durability. "

"Right to left."

"Right to left ..." A light appeared in the girls' hand and little by little, the little durability that Asuna had left, was regenerating. When Leafa had less than half her life left, she activated her ability and some flowers and grass appeared under Leafa, causing her durability to be filled to the limit again. When Asuna had a little more than half her durability restored, she slowly opened her eyes, then opened her mouth and began to speak.

 "Kirito-kun ..."she whispered, "Are you ... okay?"

Kirito started crying and hugged her again. An image appeared in his mind, he was hugging Asuna in a place that he did not recognize, they were wearing different clothes but of the same colors. He stopped thinking about that scene and focused on reality. He separated from her, while they smiled at each other. Asuna closed her eyes and Kirito let her rest, there was no longer any danger. He caught her in his arms as he got up.

"Nothing has occurred here. Get back, please." Kirito yelled. People paid attention and in no time, there was no one left on the street. "Thanks Leafa, but now we have to go back."

 "Do you really think you can come back with the scandal they made?" 

 "Mmh? Of course yes. You were the ones who started it all."

"Sorry, but you were the ones who attacked first."

  "Sinon." Leafa intervened angrily."It's not their fault that someone erased their memories." Kirito looked down, which Leafa noticed."What's wrong Kirito?"