Chapter 1

Kirito didn't know what to do, Eugeo was injured, Alice unconscious and Cardinal had died. Quinella laughed at the situation they were in. The black swordsman carried her sword and that of her best friend, now lying on the ground. She came to a conclusion and began to speak.

"Let's make a deal," he murmured.

"I hear you, " the silver-haired woman replied."

"If you heal Eugeo, I'll do whatever you want."

"Okay." Quinella said, she had a plan.

"But heal it first."

"Yes, yes, of course." The woman started to approach the blond boy and leaned towards him. 

She put her hands on Eugeo and muttered a few words to herself. A few seconds later, a light fell on the boy and the glass that held the bleeding closed disappeared, only that the boy was cured.

"Now ... Repeat after me ... Remove."

"Remove. " The boy copied the words of that hateful woman.

"Kirito, no! What are you doing? " The recently healed boy repressed.

"Core protection, " Administrator continued.

Kirito ignored Eugeo and followed Quinella " Core ... " the jet stopped short when she heard 

some words produced by her mind.

"Kirito-kun. " That call caused tears in the jet's eyes, it was just an illusion of the voice of his most precious person, which made him think about what he was doing... it was too late.

"Protection."

.

.

.

Quinella managed to undo the memories of Eugeo and Alice and also healed Chudelkin. She ordered the second to leave, leaving the two boys, Quinellay and the dwarf alone.

"Welcome, you have been called from heaven to protect the Human Empire. You are now Knights of Integrity. " Administrator lied.

Kirito and Eugeo looked at each other and then smiled, "Yes, Your Majesty." They bowed and placed their right hand on his chest.

"Great, " he continued, "Wait here, don't move. " Quinella approached Chudelkin and gave him orders that only he heard. The two of them moved away to the later floors. A few minutes later, despite it being night, all the Integrity Knights were on the 80th floor, where Alice and the new knights fought a few hours ago. Her intention was to let everyone present know that the criminals had been killed, and then erase the memory of the knights who had fought the youths, since they were the only ones who saw them physically.

By the next morning, all of Quinella's plans had been worked out and rumors began to spread that two new knights were coming, but no one doubted what happened the night before.

"Hey Alice, you know that today they are going to recruit two knights, right?" Eydis Syntesis Ten told his companion as they headed towards the dining room for breakfast.

"Yes but I saw them yesterday, along with Administrator." Alice answered doubtfully.

"You know that she is a little strange, do not worry ... and what are they like? Are they girls?"

"No, this time it's two boys."

"Mooo, well next time will be."

Time passed and at last the knights left the Admistrator's room with their armor, being seen by all. The knight named Kirito Syntesis thirty three was seen less, since he always used to be with Administrator, to protect her.