Welcome To Russia

Start from the beginning

" I've talked with both of them over the phone. They seem.....your mother seems nice." I said pointy.

Dimitri: I felt a grin tug at my lips and I nodded.

"She is. But my dad..." I trailed off and glanced at her out the corner of my eyes.

"He's not at nice...," I muttered. I stepped out of the car and gestured at the house in front of me. I stepped towards the house and heard rose catch up to me.

I opened the door and called in.

"Mum? It's Dimitri," I said, stepping in. My mother stepped into the hallway and grinned at me.

"Dimka!" She said, pulling me into a hug. I flushed and turned to face Rose.

"This is Rose, my new guardian," I said. My mother ran her eyes over Rose and gave me a pointed look.

"Very nice to meet you Rose." She said, pulling her into a hug.

Rose: My face was pushed over his mothers shoulder and my crossed arms were worked into a hug. I didn't even hug my own mother unless someone died. I felt as though I wasn't wrong about his mother. She seemed nice. " Its nice to meet you too. Mrs Belikov."

Rose: I felt a uneasy feeling cross over me when his father entered the room.

Something else I noticed was Dimitri got all of his features from his mother, except his height.

" When ever you're ready." He nodded at me and I looked at his parents. " Mr and Ms Belikov. Good evening."

Dimitri: I glanced at Rose when we left the house and gestured back at the house.

"Try not to be left alone with my dad," I said, "he has a thing for dhampir woman," I muttered. I glanced back at my house and then back at Rose.

Rose:" I kinda got that feeling." I muttered at first then noticed his fallen expression." Hope you don't have the same desire. Because Dhampir women what bad taste." I tried yet again to tease with him.

Dimitri: I cracked a smile and looked at her.

"Dhampirs don't usually catch my eyes," I said, sliding into the car. Rose laughed and slid into the car.

"Usually," I repeated to myself, glancing at her out of the corner or my eyes. Shit.

Rose: " People are people. I've dated both and seen good and bad traits in each." I noted and leaned my head back in the seat.

I had been with Mason, who died. And three weeks ago Adrian broke up with me because I was taking this job.

Dimitri: I glanced at her and shrugged.

"I guess," I said. I pulled up in front of my house and put the car into the driveway. I glanced at Rose.

"Home sweet home," I said, smiling at her and trying to gauge her reaction. In comparison to my parents house it was tiny.

Rose: " Do we have bunk beds?" I asked him as I mushed my nose up for a second, before replacing my guardian mask on.

" It looks nice."

Dimitri: I laughed and opened the door.

"Not quite," I told her. I grabbed her bags and headed upstairs and into Roses room. It had a 32" tv, a queen sized bed and a desk with a laptop on it.

"If you need anything for the room let me know," I said, placing her bags on the bed.

"Clothes, anything like that. Just let me know," I said, nervously sticking my hands in my pockets.