Take Me To Church

Rose: I looked back and forth between the boys. They seemed to have plans tonight. " Where are we going?" I asked as I put my hands in my pockets.

Dimitri: I groaned.

"Nowhere," I said, glaring at Ivan. Ivan smirked and glanced at Rose.

"A bar," he said. I groaned and covered my face.

"Ivan I can't drink again. I missed my feed the last time because of it," I muttered.

Rose: I sat back and listened to the boys. " How often do we get a chance to go out?" Ivan asked.

" A lot, we go out a lot Ivan." Dimitri told him.

Dimitri: Ivan glanced at rose and then quickly back at me.

"Not with company," he protested. I groaned.

"Ivan, I don't want to go out," I muttered. He grinned.

"We can stay in,"

Rose: " I'm fine going out with you guys. Its kinda my job to follow you around." I said pointy to Dimitri.

Dimitri: I glanced at Rose and sighed.

"Okay, okay, let me get my jacket," I said, grabbing my duster. Ivan smirked and put his arm around Rose.

"So...you might get to meet a few people tonight." He said.

Rose: "Well they'll all be new to me." I smirked and looked at Ivan. " Are you meeting friends there tonight?"

Dimitri: I glanced at Ivan and he shrugged.

"We might be," he said. I let out a groan. What was he planning?

Rose: I quickly grabbed my own jacket and looked over at Dimitri putting on a duster. " Is this a western themed bar?" I teased.

Dimitri: I rolled my eyes and flipped her off. Ivan chuckled.

"I told you that you shouldn't wear it," he muttered in Russian. "How do you expect to attract anyone in that?"

Rose: Once we got in the car I noticed Ivan looking at me in his mirror.

" So how does a American guardian find her way to Russia? "

" Traveling always sounded nice. I was hoping somewhere hot though." I admitted.

Dimitri : I turned to face Rose and smiled.

"It gets warm here too you know," I told her. Ivan laughed and opened roses door.

"Brace yourself," he said. I turned round just in time to come face to face with her blue eyes.

Rose: I noticed a woman, a woman I knew at that? Tasha? Was this also Dimitri's Tasha? Her blue eyes locked on to him as he walked in the room. I then noticed someone behind her. " Christian."

He noticed me too. " Rose Hathaway?"

Dimitri: I glanced at Rose and I stepped back.

"Please don't leave me alone with her," I whispered. Tasha took a step forward and smiled.

"Dimka you look well," she said. I forced a smile.

"You too Tasha," I said. I glanced at Ivan.

"Give me warning next time," I muttered in Russian.

Rose: I tried to listen to Dimitri but it was hard with Christian standing there.

" How have you been." I stepped forward and hugged him. As he greeted me.

Dimitri: I watched the way that Rose and Christian hugged and I felt a pang of jealousy. I averted my eyes and shook my head. She was my guardian for gods sake.