Today- Oh My God What is that ッ

Start from the beginning

"Is this Y/n?" Coach Ukai asked Daichi who stood beside him who nodded in response.

Ukai just stood and observed and didn't bother to split the two up mainly for entertainment reasons.

"2" she pulled it up to her eye line and squinted one eye to get a better view of where Hinata was standing.

"Y/N I CAN'T TELL YOU IM SORRY" He shouted standing with arms up.

"THAT'S NOT THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR~" she shouted back clearly getting annoyed, gripping the nerf gun tighter.

"1"

She started to rapid fire towards Hinata who was running around the gym now frantically screaming asking people to help. Heck he even asked Tsukishima!

"Hinata let go of Nishinoya" Y/n said through gritted teeth as the orange headed boy hid behind his senpai.

"pssst Y/n! Do you have a spare nerf gun?" Nishinoya asked quietly so only she could hear.

She nodded her head and pulled a mint green revolver nerf gun that had doodles all over, out of a light blue hoodie's pocket that looked extremely familiar to Noya.

Y/n chucked it to him and he turned around and cocked it and started aiming and shooting Hinata. Hinata yelped and ran away as fast as he could.

"YOU CAN JUMP BUT CAN YOU RUN FAST ENOUGH?" Y/n teased pulling down an eyelid.

They both rapid fire poor Hinata who was trying to use people as shields but they would move so they wouldn't get hit by a bullet from either Y/n or Nishinoya's nerf gun.

"TANAKA HERE!"

She threw him the nerf gun in her hand and pulled out two mini pistols from under the hoodie and cocked both eagerly one in each hand.

"YEAHH THATS MORE LIKE IT" Tanaka screamed shooting random people.

"Tanaka don't forget our target" Noya reminded him still trying to shoot Hinata.

"Oh yeah how could i forget?" He scanned the room for some orange "Bingo!"

"I go back, Spikey go front, Baldy go left" The e/c eyed girl ordered Nishinoya and Tanaka when running past. They both nodded in response.

They split up to capture the poor tangerine, "ON THREE" she shouted from the end of the gym while Noya stood on the other side and Tanaka on the left.

They put a thumb in the air to signal they were ready.

"1, 2, 3"

They sprinted towards Hinata who stood in the middle of the court, luckily the net wasn't up yet because they all just arrived.

Y/n rugby tackled Hinata bringing him to the floor while Nishinoya grabbed her gun that she threw in the air so the gun wouldn't break. While Tanaka did a really cool roll on the floor.

She pinned both arms over his head and sat on top of him, so she demanded to know "Hinata you're making this harder for yourself, Spikey wouldn't tell me even Baldy over there wouldn't~"

"HEY" Tanaka shouted

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU"  Y/n retorted back.

"Y/n i was told not to"

"Looks like imma have to tickle it out of you" she said giving him a deadly glare.