People Treated Me As A Criminal, Cuz I Killed Somebodyッ

(sorry for the mistakes i stayed up until 4am writing this lmao, peace out🤌)

THIRD PERSON POV

"Nishinoya, nice receive!" Daichi yelled after Nishinoya had finally received one of ushijimas spikes after many had come his way.

"HOLY SHIT NISHI RECEIVED HIS SPIKE!" Y/n yelled gripping onto the railings right slamming her head back and forward.

"I SEE!" Saeko spoke out loud after realising something making Y/n stop moving her head back and forward, "So that block wasn't to stop Ushiwaka, but to guide where the ball was going to go. Nice combo play!"

"That was sort of like mobbing." Yachi mumbled.

"Mobbing?"

"Um...Mobbing is where smaller birds will attack larger predatory birds in groups to try to chase them away." She finished explaining and looked up.

"Woahhhh"

"You know some pretty cool words, Yacchan." Some blond guy said.

"I can't believe I understood what you just said!" Y/n exclaimed excitedly and proud of herself for actual paying attention and not spacing out.

Although Yachi called out noticing that the other team took a time out took get their breath back and to receive some tips, "Shiratorizawa's taking their first time out!"

"HA PUSSYS!" Y/n yelled making the other teams coach glare at her as Saeko covered her mouth.

"Y/n! They heard you!" She whispered yelled.

"That was the whole point!"

-

Shiratorizawa got the ball and went for another powerful spike as usually, although this time the ball didn't make its way to the other side of the net it went back to there own, because Tsukishima had successfully blocked his spike.

This made the whole stadium jump out of there seat in excitement and shock.

"HE STOPPED USHIWAKA?" "WHO IS THAT GUY?" "NO IDEA!" "AMAZING!" The shouts and praises from all of the stadium were heard as the ball rolled slowly away from the players.

"THEY TOOK THE SECOND SET!"

"ALL RIGHTTTTTT!" Tsukishima yelled bringing his fist in the air and the pulling it down, making the team freak out by screaming.

"OOOAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"TSUKISHIMAAAAA!" Nishinoya and Tanaka screamed running over to him, they pounced and jumped onto his back. Though Nishinoya started to bite his shoulder...Extra protein I guess?

"I HAVE TO CALL KUROO OH MY GOD!" Y/n screamed going straight to her pocket getting out her phone and finding Kuroo's contact.

She waited a couple of seconds before the other line picked up, "Y/n? why are you calling me?" Kuroo asked in confusion. They do message each other sometimes but a phone call was out of the blue.

"KUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Y/n screamed down her phone.

Kuroo pulled his phone away from his ear at the sudden noise with wide eyes.

"Is that Y/n?" Kenma asked looking away from his online game on his phone. Kuroo nodded in response putting the phone back to his ear because Y/n had somewhat calmed down.

"GROWING BOY HAS GROWN! I REPEAT GROWING BOY HAS GROWN!"

"Growing boy?...Tsukishima?"

"HE BLOCKED USHIJIMA'S SPIKE IT WAS LIKE WHACK POW BOOM SILENCE WOO!"