AU information because I should put it here

Feel free to skip this, It's just a list of the hermits and their species, as well as the lore and general story before the story. Also, this will take place in a universe where Darkstalker didn't win at the battle of Jade Mountain, but the Icewings are now recovering from a near-extinction event at the talons of a rebellious band of Nightwings who are still loyal to their leader of the past.

Set 10,000 years in the future, where a new set of Queens have begun to purge the land of Pyrrhia of all hybrids in a bid to awaken a new, "more connected" future. The Outcasts, a band of Hybrids (and their allies) from all the tribes, is the only resistance against the Queens. One branch, a peacekeeping unit called the "Hermits", is living just south of mainland Pyrrhia, in between the Rainforest and the Kingdom of Sand. Their main job is to shelter other dragons from the assortment of Queens, so they live a relatively peaceful life.

I have two original species, the Vinewings and Parrotwings, who are both descendants of Rainwings. The two sister tribes branches off from each other quite recently, however already have well-established monarchies. Parrotwings, however, are likely to breed out of existence as there are very few pureblood families left. However, there are about 6 princesses, and little competition between them, so it is likely that most of them will start their own families after the war. The Vinewings are more similar to both the Rainwings and the Leafwings, surprisingly hinting at a possible ancient connection between the two tribes. They have taken the side of the purists, although there are still Vinewing hybrids. These dragons have much more potent venom than the Parrotwings, although are losing their ability to change colours.

NOW I have no more lore to spill, so here's a list of the Hermits and additional dragons. I will be updating this list, as I only have a few done, but yes. Also I'm including the recap team and POTENTIALLY other MCYTs, so yeah that's fun. They'll all be Outcasts.
Any I haven't done I either am not entirely happy with their design/species, or I haven't chosen any tribes for them. A few of these are just species, possibly with a song or two.

Quickly before we begin, there are three ships (one implied) in this book. If any of the creators ever speak up about not wanting to be shipped, I am happy to edit the story, it isn't ship-centred. I DO NOT SHIP THE ACTUAL PEOPLE, ONLY THE  CHARACTERS PRESENTED. The ships are;
Scarian (implied. IT'S MY COMFORT SHIP HUSH)
Stresskall (yet another comfort ship of mine)
ZIT (also a comfort ship. This story is an interesting mix of things I am good at and things I love, so yeah.. have fun)

NOW.. ONTO THE CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS!

Grian
Parrotwing/Sandwing hybrid.
The newest member of the band. He looks mostly like a Parrotwing, and had lived in his home village for a year before meeting Xisuma and joining the Hermits. Grian leaves most of his life before joined. Despite this, most know he's an orphan, and he was taken care of by Pearl for most of the years after his parents' deaths. However he's got a lot more to him than what he lets on. He can breathe fire but chooses not to, if you see him do it you're usually pretty lucky.

Age: 10 years

Aussie's Song Association:
This is Home - Cavetown
The Good Part - AJR
If That's What It Is - 13 The Musical
We Are The Crystal Gems [full version] - Rebecca Sugar (Steven Universe Soundtrack)
Sober Up - AJR
Do it For Her - Rebecca Sugar (Steven Universe Soundtrack)
The Judge - Twenty One Pilots
Promiseland - MIKA
What Baking Can Do - Waitress (written by Sara Bareilles, from a musical.)
Sunkissed - Khai Dreams

Mumbo
Seawing/Nightwing hybrid.
An engineer for the Outcasts, Mumbo is one of the many dragons among the Hermits to be working on improving the current technology of the dragons. Despite his role in the organization, he is a bit of a spoon at times, yet he was still the dragon sent to find Gri and bring him to the archipelago. The two have been best friends ever since. A two-scaled Nightwing, he has exceptional future-sight abilities, but prophecies give him a migraine that won't go away until the vision is over. These prophecies are felt amongst all Nightwings with powers, though most strongly with seers. Keralis, and Xisuma also get these headaches, but not as bad due to their individual power sets.