When he steals a kiss Ep: 20

Começar do início

"*smile* Really!? Thanks kil" you felt happy that you'll finally eat. You didn't eat for two days! You only survived with a glass of water each day!

Killua approached you and sat on your bed. He bought each of you guys a bento! One of your favorites.

"You better eat up. I'll not talk to you till you finish this whole bento box." Killua threatened, thinking that you'll do the same thing as usual and refuse eating.

You nodded and both of you started eating in silence. You actually finished your bento before killua!

He gave you his cute chuckle and ruffled your hair.

"I knew you were hungry all this time"

He took both of your bento boxes and threw them away. He plopped himself next to you and wrapped his arms around you.

You were so close that you could feel his warm breath hit your skin. You wrapped your arms around him too and snuggled against his chest.

"(Y/N)..."

"Hm?" You raised your head so you could look at him.

"Promise me you won't do this again...promise me you won't starve yourself...If this happens again, of course I'll do something but still..."

You looked up at him and a soft smile plastered on your face. 'Awe he's so caring...' you thought to yourself as you felt some warmth in your heart.

You kissed the tip of his nose and said "I promise"

He smiled at you and kissed your forehead.

"And if you ever want to do extra training please come to me okay?"

You cupped his face and pecked his lips as a gesture of reassurance.

"Guess' I'll take that as a yes"

There was a short moment of silence until you cut it.

"by the way...*smirk*" you said as you wanted to bring up the topic of him stealing a kiss.

"What?" He asked knowing that you are about to tease him from the looks of your face.

"I caught you stealing something today...hehe"

"H-huh?" He blushed knowing what he did.

"Oh I'm sure you know what you did.*giggles*" you said as you traced his lips, giving him the message.

"BAKA! Stop teasing me-mpff"

You cut him off by capturing his lips. He was taken aback by your actions but he kissed back.

You kissed till you were out of breath.

"*pant* okay, *pant* I know, I stole a kiss" he admitted, making himself blush even more than the blushing state he was already in.

"*giggles*"

"Stop giggling, BAKA! I-It's embarrassing m-me"

You giggled even more and kissed his cheeks. 'SO KAWAII (≧∀≦)' you thought.

"I love you~" you cooed.

He blushed even more and hugged you tighter so he could hide his face in your neck.

You heard a muffled "I l-love you t-too" and your heart melted from how cute your tsun-tsun is right now.

You broke the hug and gave him kisses all over his face making him EXTREMELY FLUSTERED. His cuteness was killing you!

He looked the other way and covered his face with his hands which ruined your fun.

"Heeeey, killua get your hands off your face *pouts and folds arms* I want to kiss my tsun-tsun!"

"N-n-no n-never a-and I-I'm not a t-tsun-tsun!"

"Hey don't be like that! Please~, I wanna see your cute flustered face"

"N-no!"

"Killua *puppy dog eyes* please~"

"I s-said n-no"

you tried looking at his flustered face but couldn't and eventually it turned back to normal. (A/N: Next time (Y/N), next time..)

You both cuddled for a while then Gon and Zushi asked if you want to hang out and you all went out together.

(A/N: Done~! Guys...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6k READS! I was planning on stopping Wattpad for like 3 weeks cause y'know, Christmas is near and also our school is starting FINAL EXAMS 😭. But I'll make sure I upload the 6k reads special before I leave just for you guys (^ω^). There's a 70% chance it's going to be a Christmas special so I hope you stay tuned to that! Question of the day: would you rather marry Tonpa or kiss leorio 🙃. Anyways have a great day/night ahead of you and stay healthy! LUV U ALL, UwU.

❤️PEACE OUT❤️