𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟧.

Start from the beginning

10k likes My girl is really talented isn't she?

Choi.San

All I see is just colors.. I don't know why you call them art... 

Woo_99

I agree Sannie

_Kim.S.W00_

Yes.. she is hyung

Y/N just smiled to herself looking at how San and Wooyoung were so dumb in order to recognize art..  She continued to walk to her vehicle and unloaded the ornaments when she heard a very familiar but annoying and screechy voice along with another kind voice. "Y/N! HI!!!" yelled Wooyoung as he ran towards y/n with San yelling and following him. "Oh hi Wooyoung.. It's time ya'll came.. San, you too.." said y/n as she dumped some decorations into Wooyoung's arms and took the rest of it and walked into Yunho's house. 

"Should we decorate the garden?" she asked once she was inside. "NO!" yelled everyone in the house in unison. "That's wierd..." replied y/n as she started decorating the inside. They heard the doorbell ring as Bangchan, Hana, Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Mingi and Leedo entered the house. "What are you doing y/n?! It's all wrong! Let me! " yelled Seonghwa as he walked to y/n and lifted her off the ladder and kept her aside. He climbed up the ladder, "You go and prepare the food!" he said and fixed the decorations again. 

After about 5 hours of long work, they heard the doorbell ring. "Is he here already?!" whispered y/n. "What can we do? Oh gods!" whispered Donghyuck. "I'll go get the door then.. " said Seonghwa and walked to the door. His hand was not shivering nor was he nervous as y/n thought he would. He casually opened the door. "Surprise!" yelled everyone. "Oh thank you guys.. It's not my birthday though.." said someone, someone they never thought they would see. "Jackson?! What are you doing here? I thought you went to China for your sales promotion or whatever.." said y/n. "How can I miss Yunho's birthday? After all, don't forget that Byeol and myself were the matchmakers..." said Jackson in his usual wierd tone, winking at Byeol, recieving a dirty and cold look from Sunwoo. "We thought you were Yunho.." said Hongjoong slapping his palm on his forehead.  "I'll go finish the food with y/n and Byeol" said Hana, dragging the two girls towards the kitchen once again. 

Meanwhile, Yunho was on his way home, tired. He parked his car infront of his house once he reached home, smirking to himself noticing y/n's car hidden behind his large fence. Yunho casually walked towards his house, put on a normal face as he heard many footsteps and shuffling noices from inside. He opened the door and walked inside. "SURPRISE!!!!" yelled all of his friends who had prepared a birthday surprise for him. "Guys! Thank you.... Jackie hyung! You came..!" said Yunho faking a surprised face as everyone else except for y/n chuckled to themselves. Yunho walked to Jackson and gave him one of his signature bear-hugs. "Y/N... Thank you..." said Yunho and hugged y/n and kissed her forehead. "Happy Birthday puppy.." replied y/n as she stood on her toes and pecked Yunho's lips making Yunho blush and making everyone else hoot. 

They enjoyed the rest of the day in such joy that all their sad memories were erased for the day. They sat in Yunho's living room and talked about their high school days and their memories of their trip to Thailand. "We should never forget that Thailand was the origin of y/n and Yunho.." pointed out Jackson. "Hmmm...Yeah..." said Donghyuck letting out a fake long and loud yawn. They talked and talked until everyone except for Yunho and y/n were asleep. "I think I need some fresh air.." said y/n as she stood up and walked out of the back door to the garden, followed by Yunho. "Isn't it beautiful?" asked y/n staring at the night sky. "Yeah... I agree...But not as beautiful as you are." said Yunho looking at y/n. "It's been seven years and you're still cheesy.." replied y/n, playfully hitting Yunho's arm. "I'll be anything for you y/n.." he said and let out a long sigh. "Y/N?". "Hmmm?". "Will you still want me if I was very cheesy and clingy?" asked Yunho looking into y/n's eyes as he flashed his signature puppy smile. "Of course I would. You already are clingy.." she replied with a laugh and then, when y/n looked at him, the both of them were lost in their eyes.

"Well... In that case..." said Yunho as he reached for his back pocket and pulled something small out. Yunho cleared his throat and got on one knee. "Y/N, I would love to stay by your side forever and ever. I wish I could explain how wonderful you are. How I look into your eyes and never get tired of their beauty. How the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How seeing you walk into a room makes me smile. How much you mean to me. And how much I love you" he said. "Yunho stop.." said y/n as she teared up. "But you have me at loss for words. And even if I could find the words to tell you these things, it wouldn't come anywhere near to showing how much you mean to me. Now, I want to share the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?" asked Yunho with such love and care in his words that y/n could feel it. When she was about to reply, suddenly, the whole garden lit up with tiny sparkling fairy lights, just like the night sky above. The door opened and everyone who was just asleep came yelling and running towards them. Mingi was holding his phone high in the air in which he had face-timed Jongho and Yeosang. The garden was buzzing with laughter and sniffles when y/n noticed that Yunho was still on one knee.  "So, what do you say?" he asked making the buzzing noices stopped, everyone was anticipating for y/n to answer....

"Yes!" she yelled and tears burst out of her eyes as Yunho got up beaming. He carefully put the ring he had got for her on to her finger and the both of them hugged so hard. Byeol and Hana burst out crying as well but they were comforted by their lovers, Sunwoo and Bangchan. Once they pulled out of their hug, Yunho kissed y/n passionately and y/n kissed him back making everyone 'Ooooo'ed and 'Aaaaaa'ed.  "Y/N?" asked Yunho once they were done. "Yes?" replied y/n looking into Yunho's eyes.  "Will you stay by my side?" said Yunho. "Always" she replied and they were lost in their eyes once again....

Two months later:

Ping!

100k likes When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible

                                                                      THE END

 Biggest thanks goes to my wings and partner in crime : Shal_316

Thank you for being the inspiration behind Kim Hana! 😉

Hope ya'll liked this book..Saranghae...Stay Safe!