Hated birthday

I woke up just to hear... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONAN!!" By all of my friends. I smile and start stretching. "Wow Conan you're so old now" Eliot says laughing "shut up you're older than me" I say looking at Eliot.

As you may know today is my birthday! Yayy! Finally seventeen! I'm super exited for today since all my friends are here with me which is everything I need.

I remember my last years birthday. Everyone wanted to take me to the beach and in the middle of nowhere the car stopped. I'm not exacly sure why but Eliot and josh tried to fix it but they couldn't so we had to walk for hours and hours but it was still very fun.

Today they took me to do a bunch of stuff and honestly I love it.

You know by the end of one really bad day you think about something that your exited about or just something that makes you happy like your friends or family and you know that's why you keep trying everyday? Well that's how I feel mostly everyday but because of this people right here I'm still alive and I keep trying.

Today was awesome.
           I will never forget this day.

Right now me and Eliot are just in the roof of my house looking at the stars as we did two days ago. I really want to kiss him. After 30 minutes I feel his hand get closer to mine and I can't help but blush. Eventually his hand is holding mine which I really like not gonna lie.

   Is he doing a move?
       Nah this is just friends thing.
                                  Right ?

I can feel that he's looking at me so I turn my head to face him. I love his green eyes. I smile as I look at him and he just smiles back. He starts leaning closer and closer while closing his eyes.

  Our lips are so close to each other and as there about to touch-

I wake up...

FUCK IT WAS JUST A DREAM!!
I DONT WANT TO WAKE UP LIKE THIS!

I wake up to some of my friends screaming "happy birthday Conan!!"  As I open my eyes. That was great day even tho there was...

     No kiss.
            No holding hands.
                     Not even Eliot.....

                                                -buttercup