just a dream?

(Conan's point of view)

I wake up with my head in my desk and my laptop open. "I must have slept while doing homework" I say to myself. I had this really bad dream were me and Eliot were fighting in a group chat. The bad part is that we were fighting about how we wouldn't talk that much and he was with heather.

Heather...

That name couldn't come out of my head. That day after finishing my homework I did the things that I had to do and then by the end of the day i brushed my teeth
and went to bed.

The next morning I didn't wanted to go to school because I knew I was probably gonna cry in the bathroom when I see Eliot with heather but my mom wouldn't let me stay so I got ready.

"Heyyyy" Eliot said right when I got in the car. "Hi" I just said with any emotion.
"everything okay Conan?" Eliot asked but I didn't answer. "Oh my gosh Conan! I forgot to tell you!!" Eliot said exited. "Tell me what?" I asked. "Well not so much of tell you but I wanted to talk about it." Eliot explained. "Okay?" I say confused. "That girl heather dude she is P E R F E C T I think I'm gonna ask her out dude." Eliot said with so much excitement. I just stayed quite. I had nothing to do or say.

(End of Conan's POV)

Conan didn't said a word in all day at school. Eliot what as soccer practice and Conan always goes to his practice but not this time. Melanie, Tyler, and josh we're so worried so they were trying to get Conan to at least talk."bud we can help you if you won't tell us what's wrong." Josh said. "Yeah... look Conan you've been quite all day which is weird for you baby... please tell us what's wrong.." Melanie said trying not to cry.

Conan did appreciate that his friends were trying so hard and all but he just didn't wanted to talk because he was too sad.

Melanie started crying and that made Tyler cry but then THAT made Conan cry so now josh had 3 people crying at the same time and he didn't know what to do or say unfortunately."GUYS!! STOP EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OKAY!!" Josh screamed that way everyone could hear him. That only made Melanie cry more.

"Guys..." Conan whispered a little. "Yes?" Everyone said waiting for him to continue.
"ImgayandireallylikeEliotbuthelikesheatherandiwanttodie" Conan said very fast that way he didn't have to go through that awkward staring moment. "We already knew" everyone said at the same time with a really big smile.
"WHAT!!!" Conan was now scared that Eliot knew too."Conan it's pretty obvious..I mean you know I'm gay Melanie is lesbian and josh is bi so we understand." Tyler told Conan. "We were just waiting for you to be comfortable to tell us" Melanie explained.

Everyone just kept talking and then Eliot came which Conan didn't know how to feel about it. "Hey guys!" Eliot said. Everyone said hi and the Eliot started talking about something that Conan wouldn't and doesn't like. "Dude but she is so pretty I need to ask her out but I'm not sure when or how" Eliot started talking with So much excitement while everyone was looking at Conan.

They knew this was hurting the boy but nobody could say anything...

Heyyyyy I am back >:3 oops sorry for not posting at all out I was kinda busy with school and stuff. ALSO HAPPY

HALLOWEEN (if you celebrate it)
And if you are my friend and YOU are reading this then click off because I don't want you to read it (cause this sucks) btw Fake
Song by Conan Gray and Lauv is AWESOME!! and ya yeet that's all. I think I'll be posting tomorrow or later to day but idk. (I wrote this like a month ago so that's why it says happy Halloween. ;-; oops)

With love,
Buttercup.