first day part 2

(Conan's point of view)

We all say hi and hug each other. As we're walking in the hallways we hear the name Heather over and over again put we really don't pay much attention to it. Until Melanie got really annoyed "okay so who's this girl Heather?" Before we could reply to her question, this other girl that we never seen before said " thats the new pretty student that everyone is talking about"! Eliot you should talk to her, and before we could say any other thing, she just left.

"Talk to her about what?" Eliot said, but nobody answered his question. We all just kept walking. The rest of the day was pretty normal. I was really tired but I was ready to go home. Eliot and I were about to leave but a girl with really pretty green eyes brown hair and tanned skin came up to  Eliot and said "hi! Sorry um my name is Heather and I'm new here but I was just wondering where the library is" so she's Heather. I thought.

Eliot got so red, you could see he was nervous, but why? "oh he-hey!" The library its right next to the gym" Eliot said. "oh, thank you! And your name is...?" You don't t have to know that, I thought. "Eliot! and this is my best friend Conan" he said with a big smile
" well nice to meet you Eliot and Conan" she said with a soft smile and left.

I didn't questioned why did he got so nervous. He dropped me off in my house we just said bye to each other.

I was doing my homework, but I couldn't concentrate. I kept thinking of what happened with that girl Heather at school, but then I realize..." ELIOT LIKES HEATHER!" I started freaking out. "Wait wait wait Eliot just met her and you cant like someone by just looking at them, right?" I said to myself.

(Eliot's point of view )

"Shit. I like heather..." I said to myself.

Thank you to my friend known as mai-san for helping me edit this :D this is her @saiki-uwu so go follow her :) btw I feel like heather now want to be conan. The lyrics to her song is gonna be "I wish I were conan," lol. Any questions feel free to ask