Penny's story

Hi , I'm Tan Penny , My name ago is Penelope , I'm 9 years old , a cadet .

Before I was born , We did nothing , But my elder brother ,Robin and my my elder sister Renny already born .

I was born at 12th of October at 2011 , I live in Penguin Town , South Pole . I have a friend that's have the same age as me , Her name is Penny  and  my name is Penelope .

Penny is now's Petty .

Penny and I always stick together we never leave without any of us . She is my first friend .

When I was 1 , a new penguin moved here from Korea . He is Penny 's cousin , I want to meet him , so I went to Penny 's house to visit her .

The new penguin's name is Pororo , He was 3 that year . He is older that us two years .

When I was 3 , I started preschool .

When I was 4 , My mom change my name to Penny , Penny change her name to Petty .

When I was 5 , Petty and Pororo moved to Big Swirl , I'm going to miss them .

When I was 6 , I moved to Big Swirl , I can see them now .

When I was 7 , I started primary school  , I also can see Petty , unfortunately , we been chosen to the different class , but we still can see each other at recess .

When I was 8 ,  I was in Top Wing academy , I'm the only female member in here . 

When I was 9 , Petty and Pororo and two more came to Top Wing academy I have to train Petty  to be  a cadet .