tonpa ending

tonpa was on the ledge of the ship now... getting closer and closer to death. he jumped

your pov 5 minutes ago.
i started to nod off when i heard a thudding on the roof. i got up to check it when heesoka grabbed my ankle. "you sure you dont wanna stay bbg😏" i gagged. "n-no hisoka...." hisoka frowned and removed his hand. "if ypu insist.." i went up to the roof and saw tonpa gping towards the ledge. i started to walk towards him when he jumped. "TONPA! NO!" i grabbed his hand and started to lift him up. when i had him completely up, i kissed him. "dont do that again tonpa. dont scare me please." i cried. "i wont y/n. i didnt mean to scare you. i thought you wouldnt care." he shred a poor tears and i hugged him. "of course id care tonpa. i love you."

time skip 2 years

after passing the hunter exam y/n went home to tonpa and they got married. they also had a kid now. y/n still stayed in contact with hisoka. tonpa still trolled rookies at the hunter exam. their kid was surprisingly gorgeous (ig two negatives make a positve). y/n was happy.... happy that tonpa was at the exam for a few months. once they got married he became quite controlling and was lazy as hell, which is why y/n occasionally hooked up with hisoka. in fact the kid y/n and tonpa had was acually y/n and hisokas kid.

(if you want hisokas ending read the next chapter😜 also sorry this story was short)