Chapter One

it was your first time taking the hunter exam. you didnt know what to expect. your whole life you had never been close to anybody, so you were hesitant when a clown said you should take it. when you got to the exam site, you tied your h/c hair up into a ponytail. "would you like some juice miss?"

your pov:
the only reason i was here was because of that stupid clown. hes obsessed with me i just know it. i was pissed that i had came here, so pissed im sure my glance could actually kill. but when i saw this man, who was offering me juice, my eyes softened. he looked so nice. his big hands looked so soft. i wanted to hug him. so i did.

"m-miss what are you doing" he said.

"s-sorry sir" i blushed "im y/n. and you are?" i asked.
"tonpa. the names tonpa." he smiled at me, that hot smile with that big mouth.

i blushed again "nice to meet you tonpa. how many times have you taken this exam? this is my first time!" i smiled. despite the fact that i didnt want to be here, with tonpa here it was better and more fun.

tonpas pov
her smile... is so beautiful. should i lie and say its my first time? i honestly forgot how many times ive tried now... "hehehe ive lost tracked" i chuckled as i smiled. "if i were you id stay away from number 44... hes really dangerous." i pointed to number 44, hisoka

your pov
as he said that, i looked at where he was pointing. "h-hisoka is here..?" as i said that he seemed to have noticed my presence and started walking my way.

"hello darling~ i thought you would have chickened out. guess i was wrong..."

i frowned. " why are you her-" he cut me off.

"to make sure you stay in line darling~ i dont want my toy to get broken"

i blushed. why does this clown always sprout rubbish. "go to hell hisoka. i was going to have a good time, but with you here i may as well forfeit." hisoka frowned at this.

" dont darling~ you will hardly notice me here anyway." he said as he started walking away. damn that clown!

hisoka pov
as i walked away from y/n and tonpa, i realized what had irked me: she was hanging out with another man, hugging another man, blushing at another man. i couldnt have that. no i wouldnt allow that. ill kill tonpa and make y/n love me.

tonpas pov
some new rookies just came in- as much as i hate to leave y/n i need to prank someone other than 99. "heya guys im tonpa! want some juice?" i asked the kid, the teenager and the middle aged man that had just walked in.

"sure!" said the kid. i handed them each a soda. they started opening the sodas and i smirked. "oh im gon! this is kurapika and this is leorio!" he said pointing to the teenager then the middle aged man. he put the soda to his mouth. i closed my eyes trying to contain my laugh. splash. i heard as the kid started pooring soda out. i frowned.

"w-whats wrong gon?" i asked.

"mister tonpa, i think the sodas gone bad" he laughed as he smiled. following behind him leorio and kurapika dumped their sodas out too. i started to cry.

"h-how havent i pranked one rookie" the tears were flooding now. all of the times i failed- all the times id failed a rookie- every time i helped a rookie- everything was flashing before my eyes. before i knew it, i felt y/ns embrace.

your pov
"tonpa- its okay. you dont need to cry..." i smiled as i wiped away his tears with my thumbs. he pulled me closer and we kissed. "t-tonpa!?!" i blushed.

"y/n i think i love you! i think i love you more than anything!" i blushed. i was flattered, but i felt nothing but embarrassment. it was nothing like my first kiss, with him. but i couldnt tell tonpa that, i didnt wanna break his heart, so i kissed him back.

(i promise this is a joke😩)