House Party

SEXUAL CONTENT

Jamie's POV:
It was now Friday and Chloe and I were getting ready to go to the House Party that Elijah invited us to.
Tessa and I haven't really talked since I saw Her at the bar on Tuesday night. But why would we talk? She's just my teacher and I'm Her student. All I did was worry about Her and Her relationship with her ex girlfriend. I mean, a part of me wished that they don't get back together. I know that it's selfish but since when do I care about being selfish or not. I needed to get drunk and sleep with a girl or girls tonight to get Her off my mind and that's what I was gonna do

"So you're gonna hook up tonight?" Chloe asked as we walked around the house that was packed with high school students and cups laying on the floor that was mopped with beer.
"Of course I am. I'm gonna get drunk first and then find a smoking hot chick" I winked and Chloe playfully gagged.
Chloe wasn't gonna hook up with anyone because she and Dustin were getting pretty serious.

I played beer pong with Elijah and his friends, until I could've barely stood up. I made my way to the kitchen where I saw a hot chick, drinking from a cup. She looked like 22 years old, I asked myself why was she at a high school student house party. I sneaked over to her and whispered seductively in her ears, "Hey, wanna come upstairs with me?" She looked up at me, and smirked, replying, "But I was just about to leave and meet my girlfriend at home. It's late and she can't stay up too late, she has test papers to correct in the morning"
I nibbled slightly on her ear, "She doesn't have to know. Just come, we won't be that long"
I shivered at my touch and I was proud that I had that affect on her.

This chick pushed me on the bed roughly and hovered over me, ripping my clothes off of her. I did the same to her, flipped her over and start kissing her on her neck, causing her to moan. She unhooked my bra and got the two of my breasts in her hand and playing with it, eventually taking it in her mouth. I must say, I was enjoying this chick and I wouldn't mind doing this another time with her.
Minutes later, we were out of breath, laying on a bed. Laughter was heard downstairs meaning that the house party wasn't finished yet.
The girl spoke, "I really enjoyed that. Here's my number"
She grabbed my phone and saved her number in my contacts. I did the same with mine.

She was about to leave when I pulled her back, "My name is Jamie. I really enjoyed tonight. What's your name?"
She smiled lightly at me and said, "Latoya" ..and with that, she was out of the door.

It was Monday morning and Chloe and I was talking about the House Party, just like every other senior high school student, in the building.
"So are you gonna get into a serious relationship with this Latoya chick?"
I told Chloe about Latoya and we called each other a few times over the weekend. She mentioned that her girlfriend broke up with her because apparently Latoya was saying my name while she was sleeping next to her now ex girlfriend. I didn't care about her break up with her and how it was my fault, I just wanted to have sex with Latoya again.
I answered Chloe's question, "No I'm not and I'm sure she doesn't want a serious relationship. We just wanna sleep together Chloe, can you not see that?"

We were in English class and as always, I couldn't stop staring Her. Miss Dawson wasn't the same today. She hardly spoke and taught us, she just gave us a Comprehension to read and then she would just zone out. She wasn't wearing any make up today and her hair was in a messy bun. I was really worried and wondered if it had anything to do with Her girlfriend. She even avoided eye contact with me. I raised my hand to ask a question about the Comprehension, just to get Her attention and still she avoided me. I was getting mad. What did I do? Nothing. I helped her a little and gave her advice and now she was ignoring me like if I didn't!

The bell rang, which means it was the end of 1st period. I decided to ask Her what's the matter. I walked up to Her desk, "Miss Dawson, are you okay?"

She answered, looking up at me with hurt noticeable in her eyes, "How was it?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused, "How was what?"

"Having sex with my now ex girlfriend"