"Damn you really scared the hell out of Chan he made every group go look for you we were all about to go until a guy showed up with you..."

Felix continued to tell me what happened while I was gone but all I could think of was: why isn't Changbin here?

"... and now the guy is in the interrogation room with Chan and Jinyoung and he—"

"Wait slow down. What guy—"

Then I remember.

"The soldier!" Felix said but I remembered first.

"No,"

Interrogation room??

I shuffled to sit and got off the bed.

"Wait— no. Where are you going?"

~

Walking with no coat on as I dragged myself through the snow was hell. But I couldn't waste any time, because they're probably torturing Minho right now.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care about him. I just don't want him to be tortured because he saved my life. If he didn't bring me back...

Felix caught up with me. Helped me walk instead of trying to make me go back to the clinic, because he knew I would insist on going no matter what he said.

We reached the HQ and finally arrived at the interrogation room.

No one was inside. But the soldier was on the floor, his wrists cuffed to a pipe on the wall. Blood was coming out of various of his body parts, also splattered on the floor. His eyes were shut closed as he was leaning on the wall. Shirtless too in a freezing, dark room.

I let go of Felix and rushed to check on him, while trying not to slip because of the blood on the floor.

"Felix, turn on the lights." I commanded.

The fluorescent lighting immediately revealed how bad Minho's condition right now. His body covered with lacerations and incisions, I assumed from whipping. His face was covered with contusion and ecchymosis—bruises—and also on various parts of his body including arms and legs.

I put my finger under his nose— he was still breathing. Then I proceeded to do the ABCDE assessment as quickly as I could after asking Felix to look for the key to the handcuff.

As Felix scanned around for keys, I checked on the swelling wound on his right leg for tightness and tenderness in the muscle with my fingers.

"Oh hey, glad that you're fine." Minho softly said as he glanced slowly at me. He smiled.

I ignored his remark. "I'm gonna get you out of here." I said. "What did they want to get out of you?"

"They were—" he coughed. "—asking me bunch of stuff like if I were a spy, if I was following you, if I—"

Felix finally handed me a key, and I grabbed the soldier's jacket on a table nearby and covered him up.

"Felix could you carry him to my place?" I said as I unlocked the handcuff.

Felix froze on his spot. "Uhh... I don't think... we're supposed to..."