{~ Chapter Eleven, Honesty ~}

After a bit of talking to Wilbur Fundy decided to ask "So, do you miss us sometimes? that's an odd question but I was just wondering considering we miss you and everyone else a LOT- I mean you are my dad after all, even though you're uh you know-" The fox said, rubbing the back of his neck. Wilbur leaned over to the spirit box and the box copied "It does get lonely". Fundy tilted his head "is that a-" he was cut off by the spirit box saying "yes". Eret laughed a bit "he cut you off!" , "That was very rude" Fundy crossed his arms, joking. Wilbur snickered a bit and leaned over again having the spirit box copy his words "Whoops, my bad". Fundy made a fake offended face "The sarcasm!!".

Wilbur yawned, feeling his energy slowly draining so he leaned to the box one last time "Gotta go" was what he said before going back inside the house. Fundy's tail and ears went down "Aww, Eret can we come back later?" , "At night?" , "Yeah- if that's okay-" , "No no, it's fine! I'd be happy to come back, I was gonna say we should probably leave though because I'm freezing" Eret chuckled, getting up and picking up the spirit box. Fundy's tail wagged excitedly as he took a running start off to the car. Eret chased after the Fox "Hey, Wait up!" the queen laughed, taking out her keys. Eret and Fundy both got in the car and drove off, ready to come back later, they also talked about what they'd do o ask when they got back, with good intentions of course.

Wilbur watched the two drive away out the window and went upstairs, seeing Niha sleeping and Techno was outside walking around. Schlatt was just in the bathroom with a pillow, screaming into it for no reason, just felt like screaming. Meanwhile, Tommy and Tubbo were sword fighting with cardboard swords they made after finishing breakfast, Tommy had a red blanket wrapped around him and tied up like a cape and Tubbo had the same thing but the blanket was a dark green. Tommy had a cardboard crown that was colored yellow and had blue and red craft gems on it, Tubbo had a paper hat made from an old newspaper no one read and it had lime green and dark green craft gems glued onto it.

Tubbo jumped onto the couch "Hand over thy princess, prince Innit!" , "Never! You took her once but never again!" Tommy smiled, jumping on the couch as well, winging his cardboard sword which Tubbo did the same, blocking the hit then kicking Tommy's leg and jumping off the couch. Tubbo ran upstairs, the whole house was supposed to act as a palace besides the kitchen since Philza was cooking something and putting away breakfast leftovers. Grayson was sadly the princess- he refused o wear a dress or anything so he just had a blanket that he was rolled up in. pretending to be rope and a cardboard crown. He was the only one who looked completely done with what was going on while Phil found it funny as hell. "I hate you guys" Gray mumbled.

((APOLOGIES IM LATE! I've been very busy and forgot to update so have Tommy and Tubbo wholesome stuff as an apology (and to cure your depression after what happened) ))