Ch.7

*Two weeks later*

Angelica & I were walking down the hall & talking about if I was getting stronger. "Well since the so called expert said that you had to train more, have you felt more powerful?"

"I don't know, maybe." I said putting my stuff away. "I swear if this doesn't work I'm gonna be so irritated." Angelica said. She kept talking & I wasn't paying attention.

I kept looking at him. He walked by us & I just waved. "Um, Hello?" Angelica snapped her fingers in my face. "Huh-? What?" I asked.

Angelica then look at him. "So, that's the one you're so happy about?" Angelica smirked. "Wha?! No!" I immediately denied & closed the door to my locker.

"I'm so telling Raven." Angelica laughed & ran to find her. "Angelica!" I then teleported in front of her. "Ha! No where to run." Angelica pulled out a voodoo doll that looked like me & squished it.

"Ow!" I said then fell on the floor. Everyone started to look at us. After a couple seconds the pain went away. "She's so dead." I got up & teleported around the school to find her.

"Ugh, where is she?" I said, tapping my foot on the ground aggressively. I was at the track seeing all the boys, Cerise & Ramona running. "Well, hello there Y/N." Daring said in a flirtatious tone.

"I know you're evil, but I think I could change that." He smirked. I had a thought & smirked. I put my arm around his neck. "Are you sure about that?" I replied. "I know so." He said.

I then kicked his leg causing him to fall & put my foot on his chest. "Good luck on that, Charming." I walked away & went to ask Ramona if she's seen Angelica.

"Hey, Ramona." "Oh hey Y/N, what's up?" Ramona asked. "Just wanted to know if you've seen Angelica?" "I saw her run to the dorms." "Thanks! Bye!" I said then teleported.

"Raven!" Angelica yelled. "Yeah?" Raven replied. "Did you know that Y/N has a crush on-!" "And this is where you shut up." Raven looked up & saw Y/N.

Angelica had a piece of cloth on her face covering her mouth. "It's Sparrow!" Angelica yelled through the cloth. "Shut it!" Y/N blushed. "Aww!" All the girls said. "My little sister is growing up." Raven smiled & picked Y/N up & hugged her.

"Raven I'm not a baby!" Y/N tried shoving Raven away from her. "Wait have you told him?" Kitty asked. "No way! Since you all know I suggest you shut it or Apple won't be the only one to be poisoned."

"Maybe we should do something about that?" Kitty said. "What do you mean?" Angelica yelled trying to get the cloth off her face. "Well he's going to find out some time." Kitty said. "I'm not getting poisoned because of this!" Poppy said.

"Don't worry, we'll set it up like it's a regular party." Kitty said. "Uh huh, now how do you plan on him finding out without all of us dying?" Poppy asked.
"I'll figure it out!" Kitty yelled.

"Wait why are you even doing this for her?" Raven asked. "Because her plus him is the cutest thing & my number one ship has to happen or I don't know what I'd do plus I'm bored." Kitty said. "Understandable, let's do this!" Maddie jumped up & down.

*Time Skip*

Y/N was in her room looking out the window missing her home. The door opened. "Hey, lil sis." "I'm not in the mood to be teased." She said. "No, I was just going to ask if you're coming to Kitty & Maddie's party. Because you seemed stressed out & a little sad so why don't you come & have some fun." Raven smiled.

Y/N turned to her. "Is it formal?" "No." "Alright, I'll go." Raven smiled.

Y/N's Outfit: