Ch.5

Raven burst into her dorm. "Apple!" Apple immediately sat up & said; "What's wrong Raven?" "I can't find Y/N anywhere." Raven started to panic.

"Don't worry Raven, we'll ask friends to see if we can find her, ok?" Raven nodded, then Raven & Apple went to find Cerise & others.

*Time Skip* (2 Hours Later)

They all met up back at the dorms. "You guys seriously couldn't find her!" Raven whined. "Yeah, maybe you should try calling her again." Ashlynn said. "Alright."

Raven tried again but it immediately went to voicemail. Raven sighed. "Hey, look who I found!" Cerise said. They all turned to Cerise. Y/N was over Cerise's shoulder & Angelica was on Ramona's. "Y/N!"

Y/N & Angelica were thrown to the ground. Y/N was about to use dark magic on Cerise when Raven stopped her with a big hug. "Ugh, let go of me."

"Never." Raven smiled. "So where were they?" Raven asked. "In the tower talking to your Mom." Ramona answered. "Y/N, please you don't have to be the next evil queen." Raven said. "It's my choice, not yours. So stay out of my way!" Y/N pushed Raven away.

Y/N then teleported back to my dorm.

Y/N's POV

I slammed my fists on the window sill, "Ugh, who does she think she is. She can't tell me what to do!" I slowly started to blow up. "But I can-." I heard a familiar voice behind me & saw my mother appear in my mirror.

"We can't meet a lot or Raven will figure out we're up to something." I said. "Oh don't worry about that. I'll find ways to distract her." She said. "Well you can't do much since you're in there." "Don't doubt me Y/N." She glared at me intensely.

"The thing is, I don't know if I'm more powerful than Raven." I rubbed my arm. "Oh you definitely aren't." Mother laughed, "You don't have your full powers yet. You need to practice more, you've only practiced for what, about twenty hours a day, four days a week. That's not enough."

"What do I have to do?! How much longer should I practice?! I need to know!" I begged, gripping the mirror tightly. Mother smirked at how much I wanted to be more powerful I wanted to be.

"Just practice every single day without a break & maybe keep dueling with Raven." She said, then disappeared from my mirror. I laid my head down, loosening my grip from the mirror.

I felt something graze my leg. I looked & saw D/N. I smiled down at him & hugged him. I sat down on my bed & D/N joined me & rested his head on my lap. I look back up at the mirror.

The more I looked at my hair & other features of mine I realized how much Raven & I looked alike. "Well, I guess we have to do something about that." I spoke aloud my thoughts. I stood up & gave D/N my pillow to rest on. I removed my hair accessories. I pushed my hair back, while I was doing that I was using magic on my hair to change the color. I changed the black into white & the dark purple into lavender.

I changed my wedges into combat boots & my dress into a ripped t-shirt with a black leather jacket & a black skirt with black leggings that had small tears at it. I then changed my makeup to all black except my lipstick stayed a dark purple. I finally added accessories & some had spikes.

I put my hair up & then went to show Angelica my new look. When I left my room people immediately started to notice my new look. "Woah, Y/N you look so different." Ashlynn commented. "Thanks." I smirked.

"So, are you ok? Because you were mad not that long ago." Ashlynn asked then put her hand on my shoulder. "Yes, just Raven thinks she can boss me around because she's older." I said completely annoyed. I then went to find Angelica. I found her talking to Hopper.

He looked a little scared. I smirked then draped my arm around his shoulder. He looked even more scared that I was there. "Why are you so scared Hopper? It's just us, you'll always be safe with us." I smiled at him. He then tried to say something then got tongue tied & turned into a frog.

"It's gonna be fun seeing him like that permanently." Angelica laughed. "I couldn't agree more." I said. "By the way, I love the new look." Angelica said. "Thanks, but now I have to go practice." "Practice? But you're already so powerful." Angelica said.

"I'm not powerful enough, I barely have my full powers yet." I said. "What? Who told you that?" Angelica asked in disbelief. "My mother when she appeared in my mirror." I said.

"I don't believe that, you're incredibly powerful & you don't have your full powers?? Give me a break." Angelica rolled her eyes. "Well how could she be wrong. She's the expert." "I agree she is, but what if she's just trying to make you go past a limit that she couldn't." Angelica folded her arms.

"I'll do anything for my mother." I then walked away to find a place to practice. Angelica sighed. "I can't believe her sometimes."

That's the end of this chapter. What did you guys think? let me know. Have a great day/night 💜💜💜.