🚼Chapter 17🤱🏾

A/N: So I decided to change her hero costume and do this since it would make more sense and match with Bakugou also that doesn't belong to me and I will be doing a fast forward of her pregnancy so it wouldn't take forever Pls play the song thx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 17

A/N: So I decided to change her hero costume and do this since it would make more sense and match with Bakugou also that doesn't belong to me and I will be doing a fast forward of her pregnancy so it wouldn't take forever Pls play the song thx~~~~...

Y/N's POV

Well, today was the day when I was about to pop, and since we have the baby rooms set up. I said rooms for when they are older but for right now they will all be I the same room. Yesterday we found out the genders which were one boy and two girls and I can't wait for them to come and the journey of this pregnancy was wild.

Flashback started

So since I was already 4 months I only had 5 months to go

The 5th month was brutal for Katsu and Katsuki I kept on eating like crazy and kept on asking them to keep on giving me food and so on. When they didn't give me what I wanted I lashed out at them and I felt so bad. But I was hungry and they are needed to give me the food I wanted. I then heard Katsuki say that I didn't act like this when I was pregnant with Katsu.

"GUYS where are my pickles with cream cheese"

"Coming dear" I heard Katsuki say

"Kurīmuchīzu de pikurusu suru mono wa nanidesu ka?" (What pickles with cream cheese what type of pregnancy is she having?) Katsu said

The sixth month was an emotional rollercoaster for me whenever either Katsu or Katsuki were going to school or going to work I would always cling to them and never let them go outside and would always make sure they would never leave at home by myself. At some point, I would fall asleep and they would usually leave. When I woke I would always cry at the fact that they were gone.

"Y/N come on let go I have to got to Hero Offices," Katsuki said obviously getting tired of me"

"Kaa san let go I have to go to school"

"No you guys cant go I am scared you won't come back"

Well, they managed to get me off them and called Mitsuki to keep me company. I was more sad than angry during that month.

The seventh month was when I started to feel fat and really insecure about my weight and I stopped eating a lot but that's when I asked Katsuki if I was fat.

"Hey Katsuki do you think I am getting fat"

"What you mean I love you whether if your fat or not the meatier the better"

"Awww Katsuki I love you sooo much"

"Yeah yeah love you too you clumsy dork"

The eight-month was tiring I was asleep almost all day and Katsu had been quite worried that I was so tired and asked