😊Chapter 6 😔

Disclaimer: So the picture of what happened the other day is on top and pretend that's Y/N and yeah let's start and remember to play the song on top pls and Uraraka owns a bakery 🍰🎂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 6

Author's POV

What happened yesterday was shocking to everyone now we will take a look back at what happened yesterday. After Arito had kissed Y/N. Bakugou had gotten enraged and activated his quirk and tried to kill Arito by pointed explosions at him. Arito then activated his quirk and made Katsuki remember the scene of him kissing his wife that only made him madder. But let's focus on Y/N it seems after a few minutes after the kiss she had fainted and Todoroki caught her. That was the end of the reunion but Bakugou was quite worried about his wife.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou's POV

[Who was that guy? and why the fuck did he kiss my wife? Y/N obviously knows him we tell each other everything. It looks like she passed out from shock was he the guy giving her that weird feeling and the person she was worried about Argghghghhg]

In his head Bakugou was furiously thinking of how he could find that guy it was quite early in the morning Katsu wasn't at home at the time he was over at the Todoroki's since Bakugou's personality yesterday night was beyond his control and everyone was worried he might hurt Katsu so Todoroki volunteered to take care of Katsu.

Bakugou then got up and went to go check up on his wife and so that she was just getting up from the bed.

(She must have been out like a light 💡 🏌️)

She was now getting up and saw me staring at her as I sat on the bed and she said

"Katsuki you know that-"

I cut her off by saying "I don't hold it against you I do hold it against that bastard that fucking kissed you who even was he I know you know so tell me."

"His name is Arito him and I were friends until I had started U.A. then I never saw him it seems that he was in U.A. with me and I just never noticed"

"Was he the person giving you those weird feelings?"

"yeah I think so"

"Enough of this boring stuff let me go make breakfast where is Katsu?"

"Oh he's having a day sleepover at the Todoroki's playing with Saki"

Y/N got up and started and got a shower then had started to go make breakfast which was a Japanese style breakfast