Chapter 1: The New Boy

(A/N. I'm excited to write this becuase I relate so much to the charecter I'm writing. I hope you enjoy it!)

"Get up," my dad grumbled as he woke me up.

I pulled myself out of bed and beat Asher to the bathroom. I washed my brown hair and dried it before letting him have it. I pulled on a cute outfit and walked downstairs.

"I forgot everything looked bad on you," my dad said, obviously drunk.

My dad has never liked the way I looked. I weight two hundred and fifty pounds and I've never been able to lose it.

"Not today dad," Asher said coming downstairs, his hair wet.

"What? Your sisters a cow," my dad continued.

"I'll go change, " I whispered and went to go upstairs.

"You look beautiful Ace. Let's go," asher said grabbing my hand a pulling me after him.

"Dont listen to him. Your beautiful Ace," he told me.

I didnt respond and sat in his car. I hated the way my dad treated me, but I know it's fair. If I hate myself, why wouldn't everyone else.

As I was walking in, I saw a new black boy looking very confused.

"I'm ace," I said going up to the boy.

"I'm spencer," he told me.

"You want help looking around the school?" I asked him.

"Thank you," he sighed in relief.

I walked in the halls and instantly felt selfconscious. People at school arent always nice.

"Heres your locker, it's by mine," I said. We both grabbed the books we needed.

"Hey Ace. I see you haven't changed over the summer. Pig," a boy sneered as he walked past me.

"Fuck off," I snapped then turned to spencer.

"What class do you have first?" I asked the boy.

"Does that happen alot?" Spencer asked me.

"It is what is."

We walked to our first hour. I sat by my brother and infront of Liv.

"How was the summer family vacation?" Liv asked.

"Hawii was beautiful. Definitely needs to go on our travel list," I lied.

Me and liv are best friends, but no one knows what happened to me and Ash over the summer. We lost everything, including a mother. Although i lost her along time ago.

"Alright class, take out your laptops and get to work," she told us.

I pulled mine out and started on our project. I noticed liv shared hers with Spencer. After a few classes it was lunch.

"Yes. We got Ace today!" Jj yelled as I walked over.

"Yeah well. Tryouts for band are after school. We can start our clique once we know who's in," I said with a smile.

I play percussion in my band. For those who domt know percussion is all the drums, cymbols, bells, xylophone, timpani, and even the triangle. And yes, I can play all of those and more.

"You'll kill tryouts," Jordan told me.

"I guess. I mean bands good for the pig," a cheerleader said.

"God, can anyone at this school get creative. Already heard that insult bitch," I muttered making JJ snicker.

"I'd rather be a bitch then that fat," she sneered.