Walking around the party at the Cullen's house looking for Alexander when Edward steps in front of me

Walking around the party at the Cullen's house looking for Alexander when Edward steps in front of me. I glare at him as he glares back at me. "What do you want?" I say annoyance laced in my voice.

"Please be nice to Bella. This is her night after all." Edward says with a hiss.

"If she stays away from me and my mate then we should have no problem. But we both know she is to stupid to do that now don't we!" I say with nothing but anger towards him. I watch as he flinches back from me.

"Look I get that what Bella is doing is wrong and you and Alexander have every right to be mad at her... But I do love her and want to be with her. So you could be a little nicer to her." He says with sad eyes. I scoff at him.

"And yet you let her think that Alexander belongs to her and that I am just in the way of her happiness. You are just as pathetic as she is." I hiss out at him as he glares at me. I hear him sigh and walk away from me.

I watch Katerina walk off to get a drink, just as Katerina is out of my sight Bella walks up to me

I watch Katerina walk off to get a drink, just as Katerina is out of my sight Bella walks up to me. "Alexander, can we talk?" Bella says while looking down at the ground. Trying to act all innocent.

"Go play innocent with someone who will buy it!" I growl out at her. I start to walk away to go find my mate when she grabs my hand. I quickly remove it from hers. "Don't ever touch me again!" I say in a low and threatening tone.

"Why don't you like me? What did I do to make you hate me so much?" She asks, trying to give me puppy dog eyes.

"Let's see... You forced yourself on my family and then expect us to protect you when all you bring us is trouble. You think that I belong to you when I can't stand to even be near you. You have treated my mate like she is the reason your life sucks when it is all on you. You are nothing to me, leave me and Katerina alone!" I growl out at her. I watch her step back from me with tears in her eyes. "Stay away from me and Katerina. Neither one of us want you in our lives." I say as Edward moves to stand in between us, my hands start to glow red with anger.

"Alexander!.." Edward says in a low voice.

"I'm sorry... I just thought that you cared for me as much as I cared for you!" Bella says from behind Edward. I laugh as Katerina walks up to me. Pulling her into my arms and kissing her cheek.

"Alexander let's go find Rose and Emmett!" Katerina says starting to pull me away. I smile at her and nod my head.

"Yes, let's do that!" I say putting my arm over her shoulder and walking away from Bella and Edward.

Alice had a vision that a newborn army is coming after Bella. Sitting in Carlisle's office talking about what to do when Edward, Bella and three members of the pack walk in. I smile at Embry and Quil as we all talk.

"What are they after?" I hear Jake ask.

"They were passing around Bella's scent... Your red blouse." Alice says looking over at Bella.

"Their after Bella? What does that mean?" Jake asks with anger as he starts to shake ever so slightly. I start to play with Alexander's ring. I hear him chuckle at me as I spin it around on his finger.

"Alexander?" I hear Edward say from across the room.

"Why should I help? So you can run and hide like the little bitch that you are? Or so she can think that I care about her." Alexander says with anger in his voice. I look over at Edward and glare at him.

"Alexander... We will need your help in protecting the town." Carlisle says with sympathy. I look back at Alexander and see him sigh.

"That is the only reason I will help. No need for more innocent people to be killed because of Edward and his pathetic human!" Alexander growls out at them. I watch Bella start to cry as she looks at Alexander. "Katerina will not be part of the fight. I won't put our children at risk. Because of them." Alexander says as everyone but Edward, Bella and Jake nod their heads.

"And neither will the pack." Embry says placing a hand on my stomach and smiling at us.