𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

Start from the beginning

The man struggles for words, "I-I suppose."

Agnes came over and cleared her throat, setting down the coffees and continuing to look at the boy and the girl weirdly. She turned to the man and set down his chocolate éclair, smiling at him.

The man handed her some cash, "I got theirs."

"Thanks," they both said at the same time.

Five looked at the man's jacket and saw a towing company label on it. "So, you must know your way around the city," Five said, looking at the man.

Y/n sipped her coffee. What are you up to Five Hargreeves?

The man nodded, "Hope so. I've been driving it for twenty years." He looked at Five oddly.

Five looked down at the counter before looking back up at the man, "Good. I need an address."

-

Five folded the napkin and put it in his blazer pocket as the man walked out of the donut shop. He sighed, turning his coffee mug around and taking a sip of it.

"I missed you y'know," Y/n mumbled.

Five raised his eyebrows, "What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you."

She shook her head, "Never mind. It's not important." She took a big drink out of her coffee and put the mug down, messing with it.

Five nodded, bring the mug up to his face, covering his mouth. He took a sip of the coffee while smirking. Y/n looked down at the counter and played with her hands that were placed on the counter, just like Five's were.

Suddenly the bell rang, alerting them that someone had entered the shop. Looking to the side to see Five looking into the bell. She decided to do the same, not daring to move anything but her eyes. She took a deep breath as she saw armed officers, half of them pointing their guns at Five and the others pointing their guns at her.

Five sighed, "Hmm. That was fast. I thought I'd have a little more time before they found me."

Five started messing with his mug, taking a sip. "So let's be professional about this yeah? On your feet and with us. We'll even spare the girl. They just want to talk," the officer right behind Y/n said, shifting his gun towards Five.

Five sighed again, "I've got nothing to say."

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot two kids? Go home with that on my conscious?" the officer asked.

Fives messed with his mug again, "Oh, I wouldn't worry about that." He looked at the officer, "You won't be going home." The man looked at him, confused. The other officers exchanged worried and confused glances to each other. Y/n sighed, drinking the rest of her coffee and moving positions on how she was holding it. Five picked up a butter knife and started looking at it as if it was an ancient artifact.

He blinked right behind the officer and stabbed him in the neck with the knife. The officer grunted and started shooting everywhere, falling to the ground. The lights started flickering fast.

The other officers went to shoot at Five when he blinked to a set of tables on the other end of the shop. All the officers aimed their guns around, trying to find Five. They all stopped and pointed their guns at the girl while she sat on her stool facing them with one leg resting over the other. She looked clearly amused at the sight as she was throwing the mug in the air and catching it by the handle. She heard a little zap and threw the mug up in the air as high as she could, behind the officers.

Five appeared, laying across a set of tables. "Hey assholes!" he yelled, smirking. The officers attention went from the girl to the boy. He blinked away as they started shooting where he used to be.