𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," Allison said quietly. Y/n rolled her eyes and muttered something to herself.

"An entire square block, fourty-two bedrooms, nineteen bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee," he stated, looking up at Allison.

She looked at him weirdly, "Dad hated caffeine."

Y/n scoffed, shaking her head. "Yeah, well, he hated children too, but he had plenty of us," Klaus said, fake laughing at the end.

Y/n chuckled, "Damn straight." The other three looked at her strangely. She glanced up from her book and shrugged, "What?" She sighed, "I get it I'm not, you don't have to tell me that."

Five chuckled, "I'm taking the car."

Klaus sat up, "Where are you going?"

He looked at him like he was stupid, "To get a decent cup of coffee." He started to walk towards the door.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked, crossing her arms.

"I know how to do everything," Five sneered, going to blink.

"Wait!"

He turned around and looked at Y/n questioningly, raising his eyebrows at her. "Can I come with? I haven't had coffee in over four hours."

He shrugged, "Sure, why not." He nodded towards the window, telling her to go over to him. She said a small thank you and jumped over the table. He stuck out his elbow and she took a hold of it. As soon as doing so, Five blinked them outside and into the car.

Five started the car and began to drive to Griddy's Doughnuts. The whole drive was filled with an awkward silence. Neither of them knew what to say or if they should say anything. So they both decided not to say anything.

When they arrived, they got out of the car and walked inside, passing a man that was leaving. They walked inside and sat next to each other silently, the only sound was their shoes hitting the ground. Five rung the bell on the counter, and slouched slightly on the stool.

A man walked in and Y/n sighed. Five looked over at the man who sat down on the other side of him. The man eyed the two and sighed, looking at the menu.

An older looking woman came out of the back in a bright pink uniform, sighing. "Sorry, sink was clogged," she laughed nervously, fixing her name tag. "So, what'll it be?" she asked, turning to the man with a smile.

"Uhhh, give me a chocolate éclair," the man said after pausing to think of what to order.

The waitress, Agnes, smiled again, "Okay sure." She wrote it down on her notepad before turning to Five and Y/n. "Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?" She looked up after a moment of silence.

"The kids want coffee, black," Five replied coolly.

Agnes looked slightly surprised, "Really?"

"Really," Y/n stated.

Agnes chuckled nervously, looking at the man, "Cute kids." She looked back at the pair to see them both smiling sweetly at her. She looked slightly creeped out before turning and going into the back.

Five sighed, looking at the man, "Don't remember this place being such a shithole."

"It never was a shithole," Y/n said, sighing.

"I used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters and eat donuts until we puked."

Y/n chuckled and the man looked at them confused since they both looked like kids. "Simpler times huh?" Five asked.