๛ ¹³ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠

Começar do início

"It is but I took suppressors. I had to come to school today to see you" she said standing firmly and you sighed as you leant back into the wall.

this kid's really acting like it is a confession.

"yesterday I was in a really troublesome situation. If you hadn't helped I don't know what would happen" she said with her hands fidgeting and she struggled to keep eye contact once again.

"It's really nothing" you said scratching the back of your head then you caught yourself when the action reminded you of aizawa.

ah my back hurts.

"no really!" she said holding your next hand and you glanced at her with furrowed brows.

"oye-"

"you stood up for me in front of two older alphas and you stood your ground even your hands were shaking more than mine. I felt it when you held my hand. even when they were expelling pheromones. you didn't leave me. You really are cool l/n" she said with glossy eyes as she used both her hands to hold one of yours and held the chocolate against her side

"well it's nothing really. I couldn't smell their pheromones anyways" you mumbled feeling your ears get hot from receiving so much compliments.

"I know that. You don't have any pheromones but you really do have a sweet reliable scent" she said finally releasing your hand and eventually you crouched since your legs really felt like they would give in, though crouching felt worse.

you've been confessed to by girls before and somehow this case felt very similar.

"Urarara I.... you're not confessing are you?" you said after a sigh ,folding your hands on top of your knees and glancing at her and a frantic look took over her.

"Eh? No no you're wrong! uhm. I have a mate. He's over there" she said pointing to some boys on the basketball court talking by the fence then she continued "and I know you also aren't available. Your alpha's pheromones are really strong on you" she said and your eyes widened, breath stopped.

What.

my what are strong on me?

"you can smell alpha pheromones on m-?"

"sorry sorry I didn't mean to pry into your sexua-personal life I- sorry" she said laughing nervously and absentmindedly you leant the side of your face into an arm to cool your burning ears.

that bastard.

I didn't know people could tell after you had sex.

Does that mean ichika and yua smelled it too?

I bet they were waiting to drill me about it at the cafe.  ugh.

"So which one is it?" you asked changing the topic from you to her as you looking to the group of boys.

"uhh. do you see the two guys arguing over there?"

"the broccoli and the porcupine?" you asked squinting your eyes at the two boys arguing to the side and she giggled.

"Yeh"