I said, ''She is the most beautiful person I've her seen. Her soul is pure. She can love easily but not hate. Such a wonderful friend I got.''

Yoongi said, ''You are selfless.'' I said, ''No. What I did was the most wrong. I used her and I betrayed Taehyung. I asked him to leave her. I broke the beautiful friendship I had with him and I broke the beautiful soul which Y/N gifted me.''

-----------------------------♡-------------------------

Time skip.

Taehyung pov:

I and Y/N were growing closer. She stopped hating me but she hadn't forgiven. I was going on a date with her. This time she asked me. I was surprised. She had always been a little dominant.

I wore the best shirt I had, gifted by her. Her choices were always great and guess I was her choice too.

Y/N pov:

I wore a shirt with a skirt. It looked beautiful. Leaving my hair open with a little eye makeup. I was waiting for Tae because I still couldn't drive.

The door bell rang. Oh God! There was he, looking like Apollo. How can someone be so handsome? He said, ''Y/N, I brought some chocolates for you. Sorry, I wasn't able to get your favourite ones. But I've got something special.''

He made me turn around and placed a beautiful necklace on my neck. I said, ''Oh my God! It's amazing Tae. Thank you so much.''

He gave his big rectangular smile. I said, ''Oops! I forgot to get a gift for you.'' He said, ''No problem. A kiss works the same.'' I said, ''I would never do that because I didn't forget the gift.''

He laughed a little. I took out his gift, an elegant necktie. I said, ''You are already wearing one! What should I do now.'' He pulled me closer to him and said in his deep voice, ''I'm all yours. Remove that and tie this one.''

I smiled and tied it. He said, ''It's beautiful and my God! It's a silk tie. You still remember me so well.'' I said, ''I'm going on a date with you but remember you are still not forgiven. I cannot accept you.''

He forced a smile and we both drove to the restaurant. We had the dinner and went to a park. We were sitting on the bench, eating icecream. All of a sudden, Jimin came. He said, ''Hello Tae, Hello Y/N.''

I was in a good mood so I replied, ''Hey!'' He said, ''I'm not to disturb you both or trouble you Y/N. Just wanna say, you both look so good together. Never leave each other. Build your own utopia together. You both are meant for one another. Forgive Taehyung, Y/N. I'm the one who caused all the trouble. Taehyung loves you a lot. He is your Mr. Right and Taehyung I know you love her a lot but just wanna say make her as much happy as you can. I'm just waiting for your marriage invitation.''

Before I could reply, he ran away. I looked at Tae and he was staring at me. I said, ''Stop staring.'' He said, ''I'm admiring. What Jimin just said right now! He wants us to be together. Let's make his wish come true. Have you still not forgiven me?''

I dropped my eyes and said, ''I don't wanna but I've. Your love is strong but let it live long. As long as I'm alive. Don't leave me ever. I cannot bear anymore pain. I'm tired as hell and I find happiness with you. I'm accepting you with all your faults and I hope you do the same.''

He said, ''Y/N, you are flawless.'' I said, ''No. Consider it before. I married another man and I've even slept with him.'' He replied, ''That was past. We are beginning a new life and we have no space for the past. You and me, the most beautiful couple ever.''

I said, '' I love you so much.'' He hugged me tightly. I said, ''Only I know how much I've missed this warmth. I missed your hugs.'' He said, ''Didn't you miss me?'' I whispered in his ears, ''No~~~''

He backed off and said, ''You are so bad.'' I laughed. He hit me lightly on my hand. I complained, ''Ugh, you are hitting me. I hate you.'' He said, ''I love you too.'' I clung to his arm. We both said in unison, ''We are so childish.''

-----------------------------♡-------------------------