9~ Natalie White

Magsimula sa umpisa

"He went over to the locker", One of the sensible jocks replied.

As I walked over to the school with a slight limp slowing me, I noticed that it was eerily empty. Nevertheless I kept walking and entered the dimly lit hallway which contained our lockers.

As I took right and was about to walk over to Josh's locker, what I saw clenched my heart and blurred my vision.

There he was in all his sweaty glory with his lips adorning a Leah pushed against the locker. The were exchanging such a heated smooch that they didn't even flinch nor hear the sound of my bag dropping, infact it had them more heated as his hands travelled to her pants to pull her against him while she entangled her hands in his hair.

Why am I numb? Why am I not stomping over there and pulling her off my man by her hair? Because your man cheated on you...

My heart was beating rapidly as my eyes watered.

How did I end up in this position? I'm not going down like this! I'm not a weak minded bitch that gets cheated on! I'll show them both who the fuck Natalie White and what happens if you mess with her! I'm going end you both! This is my life and I'm NOT loosing to some low lives!

As I snapped out of my thoughts to glare at them, they were still kissing. It seems to get more violent by the minute, Leah was fucking moaning by now with Joshua groping her ass

"Didn't know you were into live porn", A voice whispered in my ear startling me off my shoes.

Turning around, quickly wiping my tears away, I wasn't surprised to be met with the brooding figure of Xavier.
"If you're here to dote on me getting cheated. Don't", I sniffed as I tried to push past him and walk away.

I was halted by him grabbing me by my forearm, he turned me around and placed my bag on my hand.
"No one deserves to be cheated on. Not even a bitch like you"

"Gee thanks", I pulled my arm from his grasp and tried to limp away.

I could practically hear him rolling his eyes as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

For once I didn't have a snarky comment or comeback to spit at him as I let him help me towards my car.

Once I got in, he closed the door behind me and turned around to walk away.

"Thank you" With that I drove away as quickly as possible.

Once home, all my emotions caught up with me as I trashed all the pictures of me and Josh in my room.

I went full psycho as I hit the framed pictures against the wall, glass flying in all directions as the maids and butler covered behind furniture to avoid getting hit but in close proximity to make sure I don't hurt myself.

I stomped out of the room to the kitchen and grabbed the blow torch, widening the eyes of the maids that followed me.

"Ma'am no!", they tried pulling it off me before I glared at them and pushed them away.

Back at my room I tore page by page all the pictures of Josh and I in the three years we've dated and threw it in to a plastic bin, then grabbing the torch I flamed those bitches while the shrieks of my maids resounded in the background. The butler fucking screamed while grabbing the fire extinguisher to snow on my flames.

The plastic melted with the pictures while the fire alarms in the house went off, drowning my room in water. The entire place looks like a murder scene now with the glass pieces, torn pictures, stabbed pillows and the smell of melted plastic.

"Get out" One word and the crowd gathered in my room dispersed. Leaving me seated crosslegged in the midst of a trashed room with wet clothes and run down mascara. I look like the perfect psychopath at the moment.

"Mr Henry!", I called the traumatised butler back in.

"Ye-yes Miss?"

"Get me Brian from SNS"

"Ri-right now?"

"Yes, tell him if he isn't here in five, consider himself fired."

"Yes Miss, immediately Miss", he bolted out the door. Not bad for his age.

In exactly five minutes Brian walked in and gulped visibly, taking in the state of myself and the room.

"Hello Brian. Why don't you take a seat over there? Just wipe the glass away, you'll be fine"

"Ye-s Natalie Miss. May I inquire why you ca-called me?"

"I want someone fired." His eyes widened while Henry and the maids paled.

Brian cleared his throat and looked back at the maids peeking in to the room.
"Who Miss?"

"Shaun Williams"

"Wh-o?

"He's an officer in your firm, I want him fired and unhireable anywhere else", I stared at him with full seriousness.

"G-grounds Miss?"

"I don't know? Make one.", I leaned back on my bed a bit

"Ma-make one?"

"Would you stop fucking stuttering like a scratched DVD?"

"Yes Miss, immediately", he bowed.

"Create a reason. I want him out as soon as possible"

"How though Miss?"

"You want me to spell everything out for you? I don't know just put your money in his wallet or something and accuse him of stealing, i don't care. Just make sure he's out and unhireable. Got it?"

"Yes Miss"

"Get out no-", he was out before I could finish the sentence.

Now for your ruin, Mr Joshua Fenston...

Mess with the bull and you get the horns.