ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Magsimula sa umpisa

kiobear🐻
pinky promise

okay rhis isn't a pinky promise but this will do

🤞🏼

eliza the snail🐌
🤞🏼

kiobear🐻
so so so

do you remember our plan

eliza the snail🐌
yes i do

kiobear🐻
yes girl

okay well i will leave you to get off the plan and all that you know

eliza the snail🐌
okay kiobear

Speak to you in a few moments i reckon

love ya xx

kiobear🐻
love you too you bitch

THE WALK THROUGH ARRIVALS WAS FAIRLY QUIET FOR AN EARLY SATURDAY MORNING. it only took them just longer than a hour to get through arrivals, that being the quickest the couple had ever gone through arrivals.

eliza was currently sitting in her room of the hard rock hotel in orlando, her eyes admiring the king room she is in, her overwhelmed at how beautiful the room was laid out.

it had gotten the girl thinking though- how much did this cost jaden? she knew it wasn't cheap, as one it was a hard rock hotel, and two it was one of the hotels that the theme park has deals with.

"hey j?" eliza shouted out to her boyfriend that was currently unpacking the pairs essentials in the bathroom. eliza let out a little giggle as jaden's head snapped around the corner, a funny face being shown. "how much did this cost you?"

"ah well, a man never reveals his secrets. also it's a christmas present why would i tell you the price?"

"i hate that about you."

"you could never hate me." jaden stated, eliza sighing nodding her head as she lifted up her arms, jaden taking that as an offer for a hug. eliza wrapped her arms around the boy, giving him a squeeze as he sat down beside her on the bed.

"so where do you want to go first? It's only- nine, so we've got the whole day if you've feeling up to it? but if you're not then that's totally fine too i-"

"jaden i am ready to go out, i mean come on the more time i can spend at diagon alley and hogsmeade, the better- and of course i want to explore the whole park."

"yeah but knowing you, we won't be able to do half of the park today because you are going to want to spend half the day just walking around the harry potter area.

"and there is nothing wrong with that jaden." eliza hit back, jaden sighing as he squeezed his girlfriend hand before standing up, pulling her up with him.

"well i guess you'll be wanting to get ready?"

"uh yes, I've got to look my best!" eliza exclaimed kissing jaden for a second before running into the bathroom, closing the door.

"you always look your best."