Chapter 4 : The Ordeal Of Hell

Warning wrong grammar

The scene suddenly glitched and then the next scene appeared but it wasn't very clear yet, the scene in front of them was still blurry.

But they still can see a strange person with a weird flower on his shoulder are talking to the strawhats.

The scene look like it went to normal and when the scene its already clear they can finally hear what's strawhats and the weird person talking about.

"THE ORDEAL OF HELL!" The baron said excitedly. Robin look at the baron and reapeted what he was saying "Ordeal...?".
"Of Hell....?" Zoro finished what robin about to say.

Nami just stared in horror as she reapeted like robin and zoro do "O-ordeal.."

"Of.." Chopper added now shaking at the idea. "Hell?" Sanji finished for them.

"Ordeal of hell?, seriously?, that definitely a trap" A marine said. "Yeah, how cant you guys see that?" Kid said.

"Oh shut up, you will see why we cant denied that" Ussop said to them.

The Baron explain about waht 'The Ordeal Of Hell' is, and Luffy laughed "That sounds great!" He cried happily.

"Seriously..?" Some of them just gasped in shock and the strawhats just sighed.

"If you do not absolutely trust in your friends," the Baron added, a little smug look in his eyes, "You would be well advised to leave while you have the chance!"

"Ok that sounds bad..." Thatch said kinda worried. "That's surely a trap-Yoi" Marco said. "Oh come on, i said just watch and you guys will know why we cant denied that!" Ussop yelled at them sounds like he's start to get annoyed.

"Don't be stupid!" Luffy yelled "We'll accept your challenges!"

"Why I'm not even surprised anymore..?" Nami sighed. "Yeah me to..." Ussop and Chopper agree with Nami.

Ace and sabo just laughing at their little brother actions.

The reaction from most of the crew was predictable and expected. "Luffy!" memory Nami yelled out in dismay. She grabbed him by the face and pulled him to the ground

"How dare you woman!" Boa Hancock yelled at Nami "How dare you touch 'MY' beloved, 'MY' Luffy!"

Her words make everyone stood in shock. "How can the pirate empress fall in love with strawhat?!" Some pirates and marine yelled. As for sanji he just went crazy and upset "You damn shitty Captain.." He murmured.

"Wait, since when Luffy is yours!?" Ace yelled at her. And Sabo just stared at her with a dark eyes. Their Overprotective mode just went on. "Woah, calm down-Yoi" Marco trying to calm down the two overprotective big brothers.

"Oh.." Robin and Nami just chuckled. "Hahaha, you don't need to worry about that" Nami said to Hancock "Luffy is like my little brother I won't take him from you." Her eyes went dark just like Sabo and Ace on their Overprotective mode and Robin stood beside Nami "But like an older sister usually does, we will not hand over our younger brother to you." Nami and Robin just smirked. The boys just sighed but smiled at that.

"Yeah!" Chopper said "Luffy is our little brother!". "But Chopper you're the youngest one" Ussop reminds Chopper about that. "Nah, I can be taller than Luffy!" Chopper said proudly. "But thats not.., hah Nevermind".

"Soo does that mean Nami is the youngest cause she is the shortest?" Zoro asked. "What are you talking about, i Have a heels, so that's meant Luffy is the shortest one on the crew, oh and the youngest one" Nami replied "So that means Luffy is our little brother!"