Wednesday 12th December [Ladybug]

Start from the beginning

"You do realise during that time I fell for Marinette too, and I fell hard. I couldn't understand how I could love and be so obsessed with two girls at the same time. Then I was already dating someone to try and get over you, and wow! I made a mess of that. The girl was lovely too, I felt awful. I just ... when I was with her I was doing it to stop my feelings towards Ladybug and move on, plus she seemed to want me in my civilian form you didn't seem to want me in either. Though I do understand now I was a blind idiot." He sat up and bopped her shoulder with his own.

"I have no idea what you're on about but I will nod along anyway."

"You'll understand when you know who I am." He started to laugh causing Ladybug to break into a smile too. "About Luka?" He continued to fish.

"Well he was so different to you and the other guy I thought maybe I was after the wrong type of person. He woo'd me. I was young and impressionable, and I liked the fact that he liked me. The real me. The clumsy girl, who stammers and makes a fool of herself. Plus he was older. Who doesn't want to be with an older guy?"

Chat raised one of his hands as though answering her question. She burst out laughing and leaned onto his side, her head dropping onto his shoulder.

"If I'd just said yes to you the first time none of this mess would be happening now." She responded.

"You don't know that, bug. You know Bunnyx has always said there's a time and a place, well I truly believe we both needed to grow up and stop looking at the perfections. Our whole bases of the Miraculous is yin and yang, the whole balancing of two things so perhaps we needed to wait until our love in and out the costumes are balanced too. To the point where choosing only one would be because we are both."

"When did you become so smart and philosophical, Chaton?" Ladybug asked as she found his hand and held onto it.

"About ten months ago when you left and I had nothing else to do." The two laughed together whilst looking out over the beautiful Christmas display on the Eiffel Tower.

"How do you feel about Luka now?" Chat asked. He was feeling brave when he spoke up, now he just wanted to run away and hide from the answer.

"Honestly?"

"That's the idea, Bugaboo."

"Don't be so cheeky." She gave him a smack on the thigh before cuddling in closer to him.

"When I first bumped into him when I arrived home, a couple of days after you, my heart swirled at him and butterflies returned. I've always liked him, it's just more of what way I liked him? Anyway, then I found out he'd slept with my best friend and may have got her pregnant and used a pathetic excuse that he only did it because he missed me. It's like, if you miss me look at my picture, kiss it for all I care ... but don't sleep with my best friend who is in a relationship."

Chat Noir stared at her. She's spoken about it to Adrien but not with as much fierce passion and anger as what she is now.

"Did you forgive him?"

She moved slightly from Chat and placed her hands in her lap and looking down to the ground miles below them.

"I told him yes we'd still be friends, but truthfully I don't know if I ever can. I don't even know for sure how I feel about my best friend at the moment. Don't get me wrong I will support her, but why did she have to sleep with him? Knowing our past as well." Tears began to leak from her eyes. She knew she felt this way, but in usual Marinette style she'd kept it bottled it.

Chat reached over and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Don't say that M'lady. You can't help being paw-some and kind and forgiving. Just know I'm here for you. Anytime you need to rant, go for it!"