Chapter 11 No one steals My ship!

We broke down the plan and told Shepherd where the base was to hurry this up maybe if we speed up we can get the jump.
Elara smiles at me as I got gear on. Garrus seems worried to leave Elara here. "We can leave her with Joker on the Normandy." I look back to see EDI.
"That be nice keep us from worrying." EDI nods. "Elara EDI is going to take you in the Normandy with Joker he will take care of you okay?" She nods and hugs me tightly. "You'll be safe and sound baby girl." She breaks our hug to only hug Garrus. "We will be back with the winning team." She cheers as she leaves with EDI. "You like her." "Well gives us a bond kind of. Plus you adopted her so she's our kid." I gave him a heart warming smile. "I love you Garrus." "I love you Y/n."

We got to hatch that lets us in successfully. "Keep mind people this is a trap but we have the upper hand by knowing." Shepherd told him.

We got inside with the team cussing and complaining about 'don't touch my ass.' To 'I will throw you out the airlock.' We have Javik leading team Mako and have Wrex leading team Hammerhead.
    I was with Shepherd and Garrus.
We enter into big room with a office like area. Team Mako and Hammerhead above us. "This is trap right Y/n?" I nodded. As the smoke screen came into the room. "Cover!" We blot into cover as I reloaded and ready for this part. We fired and made jokes with each other. "Vega will you actually shoot something!" Garrus yelled. "Try me Vakarian!" James headshot someone near Garrus. "Okay you pansies! See a real Krogan!!" Wrex yelled. The party stopped when someone announced themselves.

     "Alright quit it or else!" We stopped and looked at the clone. They held Liara. "Or I'll kill her." Liara struggles as Shepherd got pissed off. "You bastard." Liara snapped at him. We gave up our weapons even though it was hesitant.
    They push Liara off the edge. She ran towards us as the clone finally showed themselves.

      They eyed Shepherd and I as they seem pint up worth anger. "Your me?" Shepherd said. "Yeah but I'm the better Shepherd." The clone walked around as Brookes showed herself. "Looks like we couldn't trick your future teller." She started off. I eyed as I look to the other teams. "Yeah I'm good at my job as a special adviser." The clone looks me up and down. "Do you know who wins after this." I nod with a smirk.

    The Shepherds fight and explain who he exist and Brookes woke him up. "All of these so called friends left me like you Garrus Vakarian...your nothing but burnt out cop." Clone says to Garrus. "Your nothing but a pale imitation of the real thing!" The clone looks to me. "But you are going to make a valuable asset to my team." I shook my head. "No way I would never help the likes of you."

     "I'm going to my ship..." clone said. "You don't take my ship." "I'm you they won't even know." I look at Shepherd as he starts to send the command codes. "Joker put the Normandy on-" I smack his arm down. "Don't do that!" The clone looked pissed as he runs off. "Kill but the leave the girl alive! This is going to be the end for cult of Shepherd!" Him and Brookes left.

      Javik shot down the glass sculpture above us as we vault away from my breakage.

     "Can you people actually send a weapon or something!" Garrus called. I don't need a damn gun.

     I got out of cover and sent someone flying, and then slam a guy to the ground. "Y/n going psycho!!" Wrex yelled. I was honestly angry.
    Tossing people to side like trash. I guess I have a boiling point. "Watch out! She's not afraid to kick your ass." Vega joked.

    After we clear out the trash we kept moving through this area to get clone.
Shepherd tries to get Glphy to find him and Shepherd gets kinda annoyed as Glphy goes I found the target. Liara tagged with us since we know what happened with the clone.

  Some joking here and there it's funny here I loved this part. We bump into team Mako as we clear the way with them. "Hey human want to see who's stronger biotic?" I laugh at Javik as I pick a guy up and slam him through the floor. "Hah! That's merciful of you." He lifted someone and through them through desk then to the floor. "Can you clowns actually hit something!" Shepherd yelled. "Hey! We're making competition!" I told him.

     We rushed towards these corridors as we heard our team being cut off. "Team Mako! Hammerhead! Copy anyone!" No answer which worry us.

    We got the archives kinda where we're in this test tube looking thing. 
Shepherd, Garrus, and Liara walk towards trying to walk across but this was the trap. "Wait!" But too late they already walked in as it seals itself. "I'll get you don't worry!" I run to the console but I felt a rough pull on my hair. "Ow ow watch the hair!" I cried as I was slammed ground with a gun trained on my head. "Don't move!" Brookes bite.

     The clone went on with his blabber to be one and better Shepherd. "I'm the better Shepherd here.." Shepherd chuckles and says "Conrad Verner was a better me than you are!" I couldn't hold it I started laughing because that was his fan the biggest fan! I couldn't help it. Rough kick in my stomach made me stop laughing though.  What a bitch.

    "Hey! Don't touch her!" Garrus snaps. I look to them as we hear the clone fight and cry how he's about to take the Normandy. "You can't they won't buy it's you." "Oh yeah? Well they believe her on anything and her walking in with me will be believable enough. Brookes inject her with that vial of yours." The clone commanded.
   I look over to see a needle and that kicked in my fear immediately. The drugs, the way I was tortured. I squirm away as my breathing hitch.

   "Get away from me!" I cried. I push Brookes away with the trusty biotics. "Don't touch her! That's my crew!" Shepherd yelled. The clone came to me and kicked me as I felt the sharp tingly in my neck. "Don't do it please..." I whimpered. Everything got fuzzy as I look to Liara and Garrus. They look absolutely pissed. I look to Shepherd he aim his pistol and shot at it. "This is only the first phase. Now allow me to help my crew get help and get to my ship." Being lifted up and carried away from my lover and my family... "help me." Was all I could say. "Y/n we'll get you!" Shepherd told me. "It's cold day in hell if you take my crew and my ship! No one takes my ship not even me!" Shepherds angry can be heard with those words.

    Everything was engulfed into darkness.