Chapter 16 Finding Leviathan?

"Shepherd we need to get these Leviathans." I present the data on these creatures like he asked. "We tried Y/n the labs we went to explore were useless..." I smiled. "Useless well I know where they are at just come on I'll send the coordinators? Just give me this chance." "How about this? You take two people and I'll be gone for this mission with Omega." He's going with Aira. "Sure!" Shepherd hopped up and left to elevator. "Y/n your in charge of missions just keep my crew alive." I saluted. "Aye aye!" He left the Normandy as the EDI announced. "Y/n T'Soni has charge." Yes! Wow I'm getting tingly.

"EDI set corse to these Coordinates." "As you wish."

     I got down to shuttle bay, getting my gear up. I'm taking Garrus duh and Javik with me. We got geared up with ammo and upgrading of course. I place a scoop on my rife. "Let's knock this out and guard up the Reapers are coming." I warned. I turned on my visor as Cortez wave us to leave. "Let's rock and roll." "Kill some reapers." Javik Joked.

    We got close to ocean refugee camp as the Cortez shuttle completely lost control. But it was ten times worse then game. It just shut off this time and way higher. "Y/n! The shuttle is completely offline." Cortez told me as he flip some switch for emergency power. "Y/n more bad news we have Reapers!" Garrus warns. The video feed in the shuttle shows a reaper dropping of luggage. Damn. Leviathan knows who I am.

    This shuttle shooting itself down as reaper might fire at us. What can I do. "Y/n! Focus on that dark energy in you!" Javik looks to me. "You can carry this shuttle down. "Why can't you yours is stronger!" I told him. "Because this is meant for you! The look on your face says this wasn't suppose to happen." He's right.

    I took a deep breath. "Everyone buckle up." Closing my eyes as I focus on this energy in me. This dark energy. "Focus on the anger Y/n...think of what they took from you." They took families and loved ones from people my friends care for. They tried to kill my family. Took my memories. They'll kill Garrus, Liara, Shepherd, and everyone I care for!

   My blood boiling as I feel this pull on my soul.
'Your determined to save your friends.' Yes I am.
'Then open your eyes.'

   I obeyed and open my eyes to see this darkness surrounding me. "Where am I?" I look to see Saren? "Saren?" "No but your proud for saving your enemy." "Y/n they brought here and you did everything to save everyone even when your life came to line."  "Who are you?" I step forward. "Not the Leviathan like you wanted but I'm Atlantis...a former solider of the Prothean."  She switched into her Prothean form as she presented herself in armor like Javiks. She stood tall and brave. "For your honesty, loyalty, bravery, and wisdom...I give you strengthen biotics making this called Ground Zero ; this trick makes everyone besides allies rise in air and slammed into the air and left heavy objects like shuttles and ships." She cupped her hands as this green orb lift itself to me. "But the con is you will have my memories and thoughts in your head."  "Deal!" The green orb enters into my body as Atlantis disappears.

     I open my eyes to see us still falling but everyone completely worried as they called my name. "Hold on!"  I want to active Ground Zero Atlantis. 'Then do it.'

   I felt entire shuttle shake as I clench my hands and trying to lift it. 'Say it.' "Ground zero."  The shuttle stopped shaking as it held itself in the air. "Y/n." I look Javik. "Gently lower yourself." I breath in relief as I brought myself down slowly. 'Y/n stop your holding it too long it's not fitted with your body yet.' She warned me.  "I can't hold on..." I muttered. Garrus tried to unbuckle as Javik smacked him. "Don't Turian you'll kill her. You can't interrupt Ground zero." I fell to floor as the shuttle roughly landed but safely.

I heaved first air as I finally got air through my body. "I did it...Atlantis I used it." I whispered.

I got up and look to very shocked Javik. "Y/n we will talk later." He told me.