Chapter 21: Accident

Rewritten

Midoryia sighs as he slouched on the couch.
"I...can't....breath!"a small voice squeaks. Midoryia looks at the child he was sitting on.
"I warned you"he says.
"I'll get off if you get off!!"she whines. Midoryia chuckled as he gets up slightly. (y/n) crawls out as she pants.
"that's rude-"

"Breaking news Bakugou has now another boy! "said the lady on the news. (y/n) and midoryia turned their attention to the news.
Bakugou was there holding a baby Boy.
"How do you feel"
"well even though alot has happened I'm just glad this little Ray of sunshine is now in my life, even though there are some children in who stray into the darkness, there's still enough light for someone like him to shine"
(y/n) eyes widen "HE'S TALKING ABOUT ME!"she grows.
M

idoryia sighs annoyed as he turns off the tv and walks away. (Y/n) turns a follows.

But he disappeared.
" oh..."she mumbled. She walks to killua's room. No response.
"oh hey (y/n) could you maybe open that door?" said a familiar voice. (Y/n) turns seeing killua holding a smaller boy with green hair unconscious with a gag around his mouth.
"U-uh.... That's not legal-"
"Alot of things we do aren't, so please open the door" he said.
"why do you have him"
"He's my 19th birthday present"
"How old us he?"she said as she opens the door.
"14" he said walking inside. (Y/n) paused as she counted. Her eyes widen.
"...that's weird, maybe he wants a little brother..." She mumbled.

Suddenly midoryia appears with his blood lust feeling as his eyes land on (Y/n).
He Smirks before (Y/n) could react midoryia appeared behind her as he teleported them to the room where almost anyone who enters ends up dead.

Tears filled the girls eyes as she backs away.
"I-izuku..."she said as she hides her face.
" please don't cry, I won't kill you"he said kneeling down as he grabs her arm. She trembles his large hand slowly wrapping around her arm his thumb pressed her elbow before a loud snap was heard. Before she could scream midoryia covers her mouth.
"you can't scream yet..." He Said As his hands moved to her other arm which she tried to hide as tears fell down her face. Her does the same but in a slower more painful way. Once it snaps he removed his hand.

"now you can scream"

And (Y/n) did just that. She cried loudly as midoryia smirks before his eyes turn green. He paused.
"(Y-". A loud shock was heard as midoryia tensed and fell forward as kunimi pants.
(Y/n) passed out due to the pain as midoryia laid also unconscious.

Midoryia later woke up. He found himself being glared at by Eri.
" remember anything "she said. Midoryia sighs as he thinks before his eyes widen.
" shit!"he said as he stood.
"she doesn't want to see you-"
"I don't give a danm!" He snaps. He slams the door open as (Y/n) jumps turning to him revealing her two cast. He walked towards her but she backs away tears falling from her face.
Midoryia froze.
"(Y/n)...calm...calm down... It's me" he said as he continued to move towards her till she corners herself as the male towers over her as she sobs.
Midoryia stared in disbelief. His eyes flashes red as he grabs her throat.
"is this what your a afraid of" he smirks as he lifts her up from the ground with ease as he then slams her on the wall as blood coughed up from her mouth as she ends up choking on some due to how tight his hand was around her neck.
Midoryia's eyes widen as he lets go of her before she fell he caught her as he placed her in a chair. He looks at the floor.
He then stood up as he walks out of the room. leaving the poor girl more terrified of the villain.
He grabs a guard and drags them away needed to cool off and since he didn't want to go hunting for a hero he just took a guard that could easily be replaced.

Eri knocks on the door as She opened it. Her eyes widen seeing the room empty and the window open. She ran over as seeing no one or any trace of her leaving.
'oh no...'
She bites her lip deciding to keep the decision to herself. She simply hopes midoryia is soon calm enough for her to explain what happened.

A hero with spiky red hair walks down the street as he whistles before hearing a trash can fall over in the aisle.
He turns before running over.
"who goes there!?" He said before pausing seeing an unconscious child. He kneels down as his eyes widen.
"Holy...."he trials off as he picks her up seeing her in a horrible state. He bites his lip as He decided to get her better and instead turn her in make sure she's safe and not let any one find out.