Chapter 9: Thoughts

"So it's going to work?"
" Yes"
"So we have the bullets"
"Yes more than 100"
"When will it begin?"
"As soon as your ready mr. (L/n) "

~~~~~~~

"Isn't this the place where we are the first day we meet"(y/n) says Midoryia nods.
" remember when I said 'next time I'll let you jump off?'"he says. (Y/n) blinks as she turns to Midoryia.
"Yeah...?" she says "Why are you bringing tha-". Midoryia grabs her arm and threw her off. (Y/n) screams. Midoryia counts to ten before letting himself fall as well easily catching up to (y/n).
" want me to catch you"he says. (Y/n) reached for him as she nods tears filling her eyes. Midoryia chuckled activating hawk's quirk, grabs (y/n) and shots back into the air.
"Did you have fun"he says.
" Yeah! Again but higher!!! "She beams pumping her fist. Midoryia turns to her with a shocked and confused.
"Wait what-"
"I've never felt more alive"
" you barely started living "
"Exactly!" she laughs hugging Midoryia. "Your the best acquaintance ever" she says. Midoryia sighs as he flew higher than the building.

"Where friends" He corrects before dropping her.

She thought about it before cheering.
"Yeeaaahh!" she grins as Midoryia dove with a small smile easily catching her.
"One more time-"
"Nope" he says shaking his head he seemed more cautious than usual.
"Is someone watching"
" Yep, and it's your bed time"
"Dang it"she whines "bedtime cookie"
" Nice try"he says patting her head
"Deku!"she pouts "just one"
"I'll think about it" he says as he began to fly to the hide out she gasped.
"Really!!"
" No definitely not"he says with a flat tone. (Y/n) was about to protest when she paused.
"That man....you took yesterday....why did you do that?" She asked. Midoryia glanced at her before looking back ahead.
"He's the mafia leader that stole you a week back, I simply let him know who he is messing with,he's still alive." he says before going dead creepy "for now of course"
" Your moody "she says. "But if you do that wouldn't the mafa...mamfia...mafu-"
"Mafia-"
"Yeah that, wouldn't they try to attack you?"
"If I kill him I'll make sure I become the head of mafia making me more powerful than I already am"he states.
"What's so special about power"
"It's not the power I'm after, but it keeps distractions out of my way"he responds
" Then what are you after? "She asked. Midoryia's face darkens as he lands in front of the base.
"Revenge"

~~~

(Y/n) bites her pencil as she looks at her test. She then smiles slightly.
'...deku...deku.....Deeeekkkuuuuuuu..................deku, Deku.....deku!' There was no response. (Y/n) pouts thinking of something that will get her friends attention.
'best friend?'
'what?' .
The only reason he responded was because he was annoyed by her talking. (Y/n) thought otherwise. Ever since she found out that they could talk to each other through the mind (y/n) would even talk to him before she goes to sleep.

'I need help....with work...'
'okay, what's the problem?'
'math....'
'why am I not surprised....what's the question?'
'coral had 56 apples she gives 5 to mark, 44 to Chris and 2 to ally, how much does she have left?'
'....you don't know the answer?'. (Y/n) could hear how annoyed he was.
'no....-'
'the answer is seven,coral has seven apples left'
'why does she have 56 apples in the first place '
'math is the least logical subject that for some reason makes us smart'
'i guess that makes sense -'
'next question....'
'oh right....'

At the end Deku ended up giving her the answers to the test as she simply wrote them down.
'thanks!Deku'
'it was nothing, now go read a book or something I have things to do '
'okay bye, see you later'
'yeah, bye'

~~~

Midoryia turns to see (y/n) running away from some officers. Midoryia glares as (y/n) his behind him. The officers paused as Midoryia puts his gloves on.
"D-deku-"
"I needed something to keep me entertained"he says to them and then turning to (y/n).
" what happened? "
"T-they, just told me that I needed to go with them and I got scared because I didn't know what they where going to do"she says. Midoryia hums as he turns  back to the officer's.
" Which one of you is the hero"he says his eyes turning blue. The third one in the back steps forward her looked hypnotized. Midoryia smirks as he knocks the hero out.
"And you two...your just extras" he says raising his hand and slicing the air. The officers paused.
"Nothing happened, your a fraud-"the officer then screams as his chest slowly cuts open his organs slipping out. The other officer starred to fall apart and his arms and legs pops off his head last blood stained the floor as (y/n) hugs Midoryia's leg. Her turns
" Oh, I forgot about you "he says nonchalantly.
"W-warn me...." she whines. Midoryia sighs patting her head
"I will....maybe"
"Deku-"
"I will literally rob a candy shop if you don't  have a tantrum"he groans as he opens the portal dragging the hero. (Y/n) beams.
"Okay!" she grins walking through. Killua turns when he saw the two and waves as he held some body parts. (Y/n) screams. Midoryia growls slightly. He summons a lolkypi and put it in her mouth.
"Shut up"he says annoyed. (Y/n)'s eyes eats the cookie happily.
"Thank you Deku "she says. Midoryia hums as he goes to the room where (y/n) saw hawk in the first night she was here. Midoryia
'hey deku'
' Not even five minutes....what's
'why do you want revenge?'